What's new

Who is Min Ron Nee

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MichiganM said:
You won't get it from CW. That was part of a group buy that is over now. It was simply a way to get a bunch of people together to form a lower price and buy it from a vendor. The vendor is where you'd get the book from. And, since there is only 5000 copies of it, there is no way to tell how long they will have it. But I wish you luck, hopefully your car won't set you back long.
thanks

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well I don't know how I did it but I talked to the guy for group buy and he allowed me to join the Group Buy discount. I was wondering though...how much in USD does that come out to be after all is said and done (shipping, etc)?

And how much was the discount?

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just wondering b/c when I ordered it it said my shipping alone cost $50usd. But then I emailed the guy and he emailed me back and said that only $60 was charged so I'll believe him. Seems like a good guy.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
When you go to checkout, it showed the full retail price. Over 40 books were sold with the group buy, so they will apply 40% off and delivered price. :guitar.

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh sweet. So the delivery charge was split between all of us in the group buy? That makes it super cool. I can't wait to get it.