What's new

Who is your faviorite baseball team and why?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Toronto Blue Jays for the obvious reason of being the hometown team, plus we're Canada's only MLB team, we have a couple of World Series Trophies and it's always fun to root against the Yankees and the Red Sox. Hopefully this year the young arms can take the next step and get us into the playoffs as I think we'll have one of the most dangerous lineups with the additions of Donaldson & Martin.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Toronto Blue Jays for the obvious reason of being the hometown team, plus we're Canada's only MLB team, we have a couple of World Series Trophies and it's always fun to root against the Yankees and the Red Sox. Hopefully this year the young arms can take the next step and get us into the playoffs as I think we'll have one of the most dangerous lineups with the additions of Donaldson & Martin.
Yeah, Toronto is poised to bounce back, and they are my big fear in the East due to all those bats. Pitching may not be a huge issue since most of the East have average pitching.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yah although the big worry is a lack of an ace. Dickey is a number 3 maybe 2 at best. Buehrle is better suited as an innings eater 4th in the rotation. We don't have that guy to put an end to a winless streak like when we had doc. The progress of Stroman, Sanchez, Hutchinson and to some extent Norris will really be the story of our season. Plus if our bullpen can't bounce back (given the minor changes there is little to think it will) then the season will be lost in the 7-9 innings

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Chicago White Sox here; my Dad took my brother & I to the Sox in the early 80's. I remember Greg "The Bull" Luzinski. At the game, my Dad caught 2 foul balls. I remember the guy behind us told my Dad "Congrats, let me buy you a beer, could you let the next couple get past you?" Been a Sox fan ever since.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Chicago White Sox here; my Dad took my brother & I to the Sox in the early 80's. I remember Greg "The Bull" Luzinski. At the game, my Dad caught 2 foul balls. I remember the guy behind us told my Dad "Congrats, let me buy you a beer, could you let the next couple get past you?" Been a Sox fan ever since.
Sox had a great offseason. They look poised to do some damage this year.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Philadelphia Phillies. It's my hometown, and my family has lived throughout the city for several generations. My grandpop was a huge Phils fan and used to take us to games at The Vet as kids and teens. He had 25 grandkids and I believe that we are all Phils fans. My parents love the Phils as well, and my dad has taken us to countless games through the years.
Many more bad years than good according to the stats, but to me they were all good!

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Just wait...
This guy drove me crazy last year. Even though we all saw him swing and miss at several balls that hit him in the foot, the Reds would insist on giving him a pitch up and away. He put about 8 of them in the outfield seats. Infuriating!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Can't remember the last time I even watched a baseball game. Too slow and boring with too much down time. Go St Louis Blues.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pirates

I'm a Pittsburgh fan period!

Black and Gold here too! Born and raised in western PA. My Dad took my two sisters and myself to our first game on July 3, 1979 at Three Rivers Stadium ( thank god that monstrosity is gone!) We all know what happened that year... World Series Champs! Until 2013, the 20 or so years before that were PAINFUL. We have a hell of farm system and its finally paying dividends. This might be the year. I'm watching the Pens on tv as I type this!

Attachments

Last edited: