What's new

Who's your favorite reviewer?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am rationing them as much as possible, down to 11 sticks. It will be a sad day when these are gone. Id love to see them re released in a robusto size tho.
Ahh I missed that, I don't have the Unico's. Maybe my regular release will taste like sesame chicken.

:)

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tastebuds are half shot from smoking cigarettes off and on for too many years. Some of the descriptions reviewers give make me wonder if I'm crazy or my tastebuds are dead. Some reviews nail a flavor profile some are so far off it is interesting but everyone sees a painting differently so..... yeah.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Oy vey. How on earth could you possible taste "slate?" Do you have some powdered and in a salt shaker? Would you go around sucking on a chunk?
I can't say I've ever had slate in a cigar. However, I have had a combination of mineral and white pepper smells than made me think of graphite from a mechanical pencil.

I also notice that I'm more likely to pick that kind of stuff up of I only smoke two or three times a week.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't say I've ever had slate in a cigar. However, I have had a combination of mineral and white pepper smells than made me think of graphite from a mechanical pencil.

I also notice that I'm more likely to pick that kind of stuff up of I only smoke two or three times a week.
White pepper for sure.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I've never heard of Katman. Just looked at his site, pulled up a review and... is the first time I've heard someone describing a cigar with A-1 steak sauce flavor. :confused:
Didn't halfwit do fried chicken and soggy fries or something like that one time.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Steve Stevens of Cigar Dojo for his "room aroma" notes. Here are a few, I can't tell if he's typing with a straight face or not:

"Room aroma is reminiscent of a charcoal-fueled fireplace, in which purloined love letters are tossed into the flames at random intervals."

"Room aroma is reminiscent of a beachfront meeting of the Slackistan Cigar Society at sunset—enkindled quarter-cut hardwoods in the fire pit, fistfuls of smoldering cigars, charred marshmallows pressed upon semisweet chocolate atop a biscuit, and the bracing smell of the Pacific Ocean."

"Room aroma is reminiscent of the sampling lounge at James J. Fox in London—vintage Cuban cigars coupled with the almost imperceptible, old-monied scents of Echezeaux and Bay Rhum aftershave."

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You can find a review of an intemperance from that cigar dojo goof it's classic! YouTube intemperance review you'll realize quickly why he doesn't reveiw cigars anymore:)
Steve Stevens of Cigar Dojo for his "room aroma" notes. Here are a few, I can't tell if he's typing with a straight face or not:

"Room aroma is reminiscent of a charcoal-fueled fireplace, in which purloined love letters are tossed into the flames at random intervals."

"Room aroma is reminiscent of a beachfront meeting of the Slackistan Cigar Society at sunset—enkindled quarter-cut hardwoods in the fire pit, fistfuls of smoldering cigars, charred marshmallows pressed upon semisweet chocolate atop a biscuit, and the bracing smell of the Pacific Ocean."

"Room aroma is reminiscent of the sampling lounge at James J. Fox in London—vintage Cuban cigars coupled with the almost imperceptible, old-monied scents of Echezeaux and Bay Rhum aftershave."