What's new

Who's your favorite reviewer?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now you've actually said it, and I'm calling BS on the thought process that says "If I can't taste it, the other guy is making it up."
Oy vey. How on earth could you possible taste "slate?" Do you have some powdered and in a salt shaker? Would you go around sucking on a chunk?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would go so far as to say that involving the nose in the tobacco smoking experience is a must. Not doing so would be largely a futile effort.
You ever try to smoke a cigar or pipe with a really bad head cold? Right, I don't either, but you get the point, its worthless.
I'd say 90% or more of tobacco flavors are experienced with the olfactory system and not the taste buds.
I cringe when people say they don't retro-hale or at the least french hit what they're smoking.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I would go so far as to say that involving the nose in the tobacco smoking experience is a must. Not doing so would be largely a futile effort.
You ever try to smoke a cigar or pipe with a really bad head cold? Right, I don't either, but you get the point, its worthless.
I'd say 90% or more of tobacco flavors are experienced with the olfactory system and not the taste buds.
I cringe when people say they don't retro-hale or at the least french hit what they're smoking.
I smoke with a cold.
I don't have a very good sense of smell.

I cringe when people say "they cringe."