What's new

Why do people spend so much time arguing about CC's

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Vons grocery store? A rival of Ralph’s grocery store?

Do you even grocery store bro?!
Nah none of that around here we had, hills and sears and jc penny and payless supermarkets no vons though
Oh boy....
Grocery chains are, or have been, oddly and distinctly regional, with few exceptions, and slight crossover in territory. Probably due to fresh item distribution. I've never heard of vons or Ralph's.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Holy crap people,there's not anything on the web (let alone here) worth getting all worked up over... Go have a smoke and chillax!
Oh come on Jake!! There's tons of stuff on the internet worth getting worked up over! I mean seriously... You ever seen pics or video of Rhona Mitra, or padma Lakshmi....?
Amirite, @bwhite220?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Grocery chains are, or have been, oddly and distinctly regional, with few exceptions, and slight crossover in territory. Probably due to fresh item distribution. I've never heard of vons or Ralph's.
Kroger owns Ralph's. Albertsons owns Vons.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Nah, we have a Trader Joe’s an hour away that I drive to because that place is fire, yuherd?

Publix is taking over here. Hipster spot ... no idea if it’s fire tho, I haven’t gone there yet
Publix has been spreading for a good while. Some alright stuff but silly markup. Seems to work for them.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
There's an ignore button???????????????????????????????????

How can ya not love Chuck, he makes me giggle. I hope he goes to HBH, I must meet Chuck

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Nah, we have a Trader Joe’s an hour away that I drive to because that place is fire, yuherd?

Publix is taking over here. Hipster spot ... no idea if it’s fire tho, I haven’t gone there yet
TJs is owned by ze Germans. It's a hipster spot out here though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Oh come on Jake!! There's tons of stuff on the internet worth getting worked up over! I mean seriously... You ever seen pics or video of Rhona Mitra, or padma Lakshmi....?
Amirite, @bwhite220?
No way, dude! I only have eyes for my hot wife and therefore I do not ever, EVER look at other women. I also tell her when I spend money on cigars. In fact, we always come to a mutual agreement before I purchase anything, let alone cigars.

In case you ever read this post, babe - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!