What's new

Why do people spend so much time arguing about CC's

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
No way, dude! I only have eyes for my hot wife and therefore I do not ever, EVER look at other women. I also tell her when I spend money on cigars. In fact, we always come to a mutual agreement before I purchase anything, let alone cigars.

In case you ever read this post, babe - I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::hilarious:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s definitely the soil composition. The soil in Cuba has a lot of copper in it as well as nitrogen and phosphorous making it ideal for growing the plant. If you get a chance check it the documentary Cigars: The heart and soul of Cuba on YouTube — the dude is a bit Zaney but has great information. On the process. One thing I found interesting was that they pick the leaves from bottom to top and that leaves from the top tend to have higher nicotine levels. Cool video if you have some time.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
It’s definitely the soil composition. The soil in Cuba has a lot of copper in it as well as nitrogen and phosphorous making it ideal for growing the plant. If you get a chance check it the documentary Cigars: The heart and soul of Cuba on YouTube — the dude is a bit Zaney but has great information. On the process. One thing I found interesting was that they pick the leaves from bottom to top and that leaves from the top tend to have higher nicotine levels. Cool video if you have some time.
Wow, way to derail the thread bro!