What's new

Will my cigars be ok?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fellas,
I am safely here, and obviously I can get on the board. Thanks agian for all the well wishes and thoughts. As soon as I get a chance ot enjoy a nice smoke in country, I will let you guys know.

Ron,
Again, thanks so much for the gift. It will definitely get plenty of use. I have already got some of my friends and coworkers here to check out the board as well.

Later fellas,
Brad

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. For the guys that wanted my mailing address, just shoot me an emai at BSchultz@gimail.af.mil and I will send it to you. Again, I truly appreciate all the support and well wishes on here from people that I have just met. The offers and help (BIG thanks to RonC) are more than I could have expected. This truly is a group of Brothers.

On another note, a buddy of mine is coming over to our location and we plan to enjoy the first of many sticks here in the desert. I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again, and God bless all of you,
Brad

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Brad:
Best wishes from another noobe.

I`ve spent a lot of time reading old threads on this forum. The one thing that has amazed me is the above and beyond level of generosity displayed here. I`ve never seen anything like it.

WTG RonC and all the others.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
Just an update on things here in the Sandbox. All is going well, and I have had plenty of opportunities to enjoy a cigar after work. Which is nice, since we work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. I truly appreciate the emails and help from you guys.

There are a few unique places to enjoy a smoke over here, and I plan on checking them all out. I will let you know how it goes.

Again, thanks for the wishes and the support.

God Bless,
Brad