What's new

Win 2 FREE boxes of FINE cigars!! +UPDATED+

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
How many B&M's have responded to this so far? I know Bostoneo got his involved and is now a contender for the prize... has anyone else made this happen yet?

Cant believe we havent had 25 B&Ms blowing his phone up offering t-shirts, cigars, and other swag for the raffle already... I thought you guys would be all over this prize.. (hint... hint... I would LOVE to hear about Joel getting a dozen phone calls during the dinner hour over the next couple of days.. or right about the time he is ready to go home from work for the day... or maybe when he is just about to take a "pee break" (old guys like Joel take lots of pee breaks...) pestering him about "where do I send the SWAG?", disrupting his day at every turn.. :D)...

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
All you gotta do is "ask", gentlemen. If you want to do something for them that won't cost you a dime, this is IT.
And, you could win a kickass box of Crowned Heads Paniolo, on me!! @JonHuber

Get in there and say "hey, got anything you'll donate for Operation Esteli?

It's THAT simple.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Also just talked to Rachel of Maduro Smoke Shop. She is waiting for her custom stinky ashtrays. She is definitely donating a stinky and 50$ gift cert. When the the stinkys come in she will message me a pic. Also, she will be holding a shop raffle for OE so if anyone wants tickets you can PP funds and I'll go get tickets in the order funds are received. I'll let yinz know when I know more.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I just sent an email to a great B&M near me, Tobacco Leaf, seeing if they were interested and offer to call to give more details on the auction or charity if needed. I'll let you know what I hear!

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Also just talked to Rachel of Maduro Smoke Shop. She is waiting for her custom stinky ashtrays. She is definitely donating a stinky and 50$ gift cert. When the the stinkys come in she will message me a pic. Also, she will be holding a shop raffle for OE so if anyone wants tickets you can PP funds and I'll go get tickets in the order funds are received. I'll let yinz know when I know more.
This is what I'm talkin' bout'!!!

Yeah!!!