What's new

Wine Cooler 101

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both infused and regular sticks of cigars. Would I be able to store them in the same wineador? Keep them far on separate shelves?

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have both infused and regular sticks of cigars. Would I be able to store them in the same wineador? Keep them far on separate shelves?
Personally, I wouldn’t put them in there. Chances are you have a humidor and I would keep those (infused) ones in there. However, that’s just my opinion. I keep my Kentucky Fire Cured sticks out of my cooler and in there own humidor.

Or try it out in a controlled setting.... add a few of your infused sticks with regular sticks and see if you like that. I did this with my KFC and didn’t like the outcome. I know these aren’t infused but the smell did impact my other smokes and that’s why I keep them away from my others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Personally, I wouldn’t put them in there. Chances are you have a humidor and I would keep those (infused) ones in there. However, that’s just my opinion. I keep my Kentucky Fire Cured sticks out of my cooler and in there own humidor.

Or try it out in a controlled setting.... add a few of your infused sticks with regular sticks and see if you like that. I did this with my KFC and didn’t like the outcome. I know these aren’t infused but the smell did impact my other smokes and that’s why I keep them away from my others.

Chances are you're not going to have as many infused, or be aging them, so I'd just throw them in their own separate Tupperware to prevent any problems. (y)
And if you want further info (and some rather good entertainment) use the search function for " experiment infused" , :D

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Where are people sourcing their drawers from? Couldn’t track down Chasden/chasidor
Picked mine up from wineadors.com. They look amazing and they give you many options to customize but turnaround time is a lot. I would send them an email and see how much work they gave going one.

http://www.wineadors.com/index.html

Opforty

B&M Bomber
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Last edited: