What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Look on the bright side, now you get to buy a 180 as a second Wineador and don't have to wait for shelves

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much do you charge for a typical drawer? I'm getting ready to build my own cabinet humidor, but buying the drawers already made is very appealing.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Everything he does is worth the wait, just got my coolidor in and it was worth every second of the wait. you get awesome craftsmanship for a more than fair price. unfortunately i already filled up my coolidor so i need to start a wineador project.

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So looked out the window this gray afternoon to see the fedex guy standing in my driveway holding a box close to his face. I watched for about two minutes trying to figure out why he was just standing there so I walked out. "I LOVE smell of cedar" Needless to say I know what box it was then :clap:IMG_20130522_152127_327_zps183fbcb1.jpg TY Forest.

PS incase anyone runs into this in the future fedex tracking can be an absolute turd sometimes. My # never actually showed anything other than initiated. No pick up.. no progress. Had the estimated delivery date which came and went yesterday and the only thing that changed was the date went to N/A so needless to say I started to get nervous.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So looked out the window this gray afternoon to see the fedex guy standing in my driveway holding a box close to his face. I watched for about two minutes trying to figure out why he was just standing there so I walked out. "I LOVE smell of cedar" Needless to say I know what box it was then :clap:View attachment 31332 TY Forest.

PS incase anyone runs into this in the future fedex tracking can be an absolute turd sometimes. My # never actually showed anything other than initiated. No pick up.. no progress. Had the estimated delivery date which came and went yesterday and the only thing that changed was the date went to N/A so needless to say I started to get nervous.
Looks great!

Just curious, when did you order yours? I am trying to get an idea how far out mine are :smile:

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Looks great!

Just curious, when did you order yours? I am trying to get an idea how far out mine are :smile:[/QUOTE]

I ordered on 3/2... later in the day so say 3/3 order rec. so about 11 weeks shipped and in my hands. I did the vented sides/back so not sure if that changes the time to put it all together.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I ordered on 3/2... later in the day so say 3/3 order rec. so about 11 weeks shipped and in my hands. I did the vented sides/back so not sure if that changes the time to put it all together.
Cool, my order went in a few days after that. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next week or two.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I found this thread after someone over on the Halfwheel forums mentioned getting a set of drawers made by Forrest for their Wineador conversion. I just placed my order on Sunday for a false front/two doubles/two shelf set with curly maple fronts. I know waiting for them to get here is going to be brutal, but well worth it in the end. I am a bit of a tech geek and work in the controls industry, so I have some plans for my wineador that I think will be pretty cool. Maybe I'll post a build thread once I get it all finished up :yes: