What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order and rather than bug Forrest, I thought the brothers might know. I emailed to check but i know he is busy. I ordered a set for a 281E and then realized that my quantity of the specialized wood may not match what I ordered. Does this look correct?

Newair AW281E 5 drawer 1 shelf set
5 Vented drawer option
5 3" drawer pull option as shown here
5 Padauk

I think I saw after I ordered that the false drawer requires two orders of the special wood finish.

Also I know lead time is running like 3 months....does he email at anytime a order confirmation or before it ships?

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I do believe you need 6 of the padauk to cover the false front and I would do what you can to get in touch with him as that is a matter of money.

As for confirmation he will send a tracking number when he has one

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do believe you need 6 of the padauk to cover the false front and I would do what you can to get in touch with him as that is a matter of money.

As for confirmation he will send a tracking number when he has one
Thanks Jaricon. I emailed Forrest again and he says "5" is correct so I should be all set. Look forward to seeing his work in a few months :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much space (in inches) is there between a drawer and the back wall of a Newair 281E? Anybody willing to take a measurement for a brother? Would appreciate it.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
How much space (in inches) is there between a drawer and the back wall of a Newair 281E? Anybody willing to take a measurement for a brother? Would appreciate it.
Read this in the morning and forgot about it. Mine is as close to 1" as you can get. Maybe a couple blonde ones under. I have the 281E with Forrest's drawers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Good day for mail! Forrest does beauty work eh? I need to get him to do a few more for me too. Got a 280 in a box, but just need the shelves. Been spending my money on cigars lately though. Need to save up for the hardware.

KK33

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Good day for mail! Forrest does beauty work eh? I need to get him to do a few more for me too. Got a 280 in a box, but just need the shelves. Been spending my money on cigars lately though. Need to save up for the hardware.

KK33
I hear ya brother. Hard to save when there's all these awesome sticks that pester you to buy them

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look great, Cody. What wood did you choose for the fronts?
Padauk fronts. Picture doesn't do them justice though :)

Edit: Already planning my next wineador build lmao. First world problems
They look great. I also went padauk but I have like 10 weeks to go lol. No complaints on the wait though...we are fortunate to have such a talented craftsman in our hobby.

Like you, I'm half tempted to get a second set going for the next wineador lol

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Those look great, Cody. What wood did you choose for the fronts?
Padauk fronts. Picture doesn't do them justice though :)

Edit: Already planning my next wineador build lmao. First world problems
They look great. I also went padauk but I have like 10 weeks to go lol. No complaints on the wait though...we are fortunate to have such a talented craftsman in our hobby.

Like you, I'm half tempted to get a second set going for the next wineador lol
Nice, I can't wait to start building one. I'm definitely going with Forrest, his stuff always looks top notch.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting a pic of one of my wineadors... Forrest drawers... Yes it normally looks like that I don't have anywhere to put alot of stuff I have outgrown this place.. So anywhere where there is available surface you are going to find either something I bought in some market somewhere in the world or a patch etc... I have a couple fans in the middle drawer below the space in the middle at a 45 or 48 degree angle facing the back that circulate the air and I use Bovedas (rotation of 20 large Boveda Packs scattered throughout ) in it and it is pretty much even from top to bottom for RH and Temp... I have some beads at the bottom for condensation but I rarely get condensation because I keep this place at 69 degrees and I slowly lowered the temp of the wineador... I don't use it for long term storage so the wineadors are smoking/resting stations...

281E Newair Forrest Blood wood front vented drawers and shelves.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered my drawers about 3-weeks ago.

Now I'am kicking myself in the ass for not paying for quick-ship!
Went with Hickory fronts. Keep hoping Forrest will post a pic.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed something... So in my wineador pic above as reference.. I noticed 65-66% at the bottom of the wineador, 65-66% at the top of the wineador in the middle where the space is and fans below 68%... Which kinda interesting... Don't really think it is a big deal 2% change and no cigars are stored there... so there is some deviation somewhere in there I just use Bovedas but I am using 2 pretty large dc fans in that drawer below the middle shelf... I am assuming it is from the heat of the fans