What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Just got notified from Forest that my drawers/shelf will ship on Monday. Can't wait! :)
Can't wait for mine, but I only ordered them a month ago.

Can you tell me how long yours took?

Thanks!
Mine took 3 weeks, but I paid the extra 60 bucks to expedite shipping. You're probably looking at 6-8 weeks from what I've seen here. Hey, looks like you are new here bro, welcome! You should head over to introductions and tell us a little about yourself. Love the handle!

-KK33-

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Just got notified from Forest that my drawers/shelf will ship on Monday. Can't wait! :)

Thanks!
I ordered mine on 10/17 & they're supposedly shipping tomorrow, so a little less than 2 months. I'll gladly wait that long for the craftsmanship he's known for. I'm really excited to hopefully be getting them this coming week!

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
What did you get for fronts Kevin?
And you beer breath?
I went stock (2 drawers, 1 with false front & 1 shelf). I figured I can add handles and/or customize them if I want. I'm almost regretting that I didn't get either 1 more drawer or 1 more shelf, but my wineador already has about 9 boxes in it, so I guess I'll have enough room to add more with what I got.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Yeah, when asked, I recommend what works for me. 1 shelf and 3 drawers. If you didn't order the handles, he will probably grove the top so you have a place to grab, unless you specified against it.

The reason I wouldn't get more than one shelf is cuz the boxes sit nicely stacked.

-KK33-

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Shelves are a waist in my opinion only. Boxes go on bottom. Humidity bags on that. And drawers on top of that. 2 of my vinotemps that are box only storage have no shelves for a reason. More storage.....
Fwiw,
Jfire

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks!
Mine took 3 weeks, but I paid the extra 60 bucks to expedite shipping. You're probably looking at 6-8 weeks from what I've seen here. Hey, looks like you are new here bro, welcome! You should head over to introductions and tell us a little about yourself. Love the handle!

-KK33-
Thanks for the welcome!

I will wonder over to intro's and say hi.