What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my drawers from Forrest today.
Thank you so much they look amazing! :tiphat:
Love the Hickory fronts.

I will follow up with pictures soon.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Just ordered a pair of drawers for my new singles avanti.... do I really have to wait 5 weeks! :)

Cant wait for the finished product; thanks for supplying us nuts with the proper tools to only go more nuts in the hobby Forrest!

Pics to follow

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0
Just ordered a pair of drawers for my new singles avanti.... do I really have to wait 5 weeks! :)

Cant wait for the finished product; thanks for supplying us nuts with the proper tools to only go more nuts in the hobby Forrest!

Pics to follow
I'm glad you were able to order some. I emailed Forrest 3 months ago about my setup. A month ago I emailed him another two times (also on another site) sent measurements, pictures and what I was looking to get and no reply back!
I know other brothers love his work and haven't had any issues. I get he is backed up and busy plus had some personal issues. I tried to give him the benefit of doubt but after all this I'll take my business else where. It sticks it can't be from him but I can only wait so long. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm glad you were able to order some. I emailed Forrest 3 months ago about my setup. A month ago I emailed him another two times (also on another site) sent measurements, pictures and what I was looking to get and no reply back!
I know other brothers love his work and haven't had any issues. I get he is backed up and busy plus had some personal issues. I tried to give him the benefit of doubt but after all this I'll take my business else where. It sticks it can't be from him but I can only wait so long. :(

Any chance this is Shawn? I had an email from a Shawn on 10/2 (11 days ago) that I quoted some Nfinity drawers to. It was a different setup than my normal style drawer as these were mounted with drawer slides instead of the cooler having grooves they slid into. I've seen pics of your build and they sure look the same as the Shawn I'd been dealing with. An email came in wondering about a quote. I replied to him and he sent back pics with measurements. Haven't heard back since I quoted on 10/2

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0

Any chance this is Shawn? I had an email from a Shawn on 10/2 (11 days ago) that I quoted some Nfinity drawers to. It was a different setup than my normal style drawer as these were mounted with drawer slides instead of the cooler having grooves they slid into. I've seen pics of your build and they sure look the same as the Shawn I'd been dealing with. An email came in wondering about a quote. I replied to him and he sent back pics with measurements. Haven't heard back since I quoted on 10/2
Yeah I just checked my emails again and dont have anything back from you. Gotta love technology

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Yeah I just checked my emails again and dont have anything back from you. Gotta love technology

I'll shoot over pricing again so at least you've got the info for any future builds.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Just put in my order with Forrest for 5 vented drawers with paduak fronts. Super fast communication and great to deal with so far! Really pumped for this, been putting off for too long. Now I'm thinking on where I'm going to put all my shit, when I have to season these.....

-Jared

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Just put in my order with Forrest for 5 vented drawers with paduak fronts. Super fast communication and great to deal with so far! Really pumped for this, been putting off for too long. Now I'm thinking on where I'm going to put all my shit, when I have to season these.....
Have the same set up, Padauk fronts vented back. What fridge did you get them for?

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Have the same set up, Padauk fronts vented back. What fridge did you get them for?
Edgestar 28 my friend.

-Jared

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

-Jared
Coolidor!!!!

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I have officially placed my order for 1 x false front drawer, 1 x regular drawer & 1 x shelf from Forrest! Can't wait for these suckers to show up! :eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Got my set of drawers in for my bedside wineador :)

Awesome work (would expect no less from Forrest) wanted to have space for boxes in the bottom so only ordered 2. I may order 1 or 2 more just because of how well these came out.

Thanks Forrest!

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Got my set of drawers in for my bedside wineador :)

Awesome work (would expect no less from Forrest) wanted to have space for boxes in the bottom so only ordered 2. I may order 1 or 2 more just because of how well these came out.

Thanks Forrest!

Looks awesome, man. Can't wait for mine to show up!