What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My build I just finished up its a new air 281bottom drawer just hold bead trays

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
nice! I just bought the same wine cooler, and am trying to figure out what to do with drawers.. if you don't mind how did you mount the rails? 1/4x 1" screws? or something? self tapping ? I've been witting here trying to figure it out scratching my head hahah..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in the same boat couldn't find any way to do it online. 1/2 aluminum bar stock 1/8 thick cut down top fit pre drilled and twist and a hammer. Let me know if you want measurements I spent more time planning than building .oh and make sure to shim the front of the drawer slide out in the very front. I used 12 slides from amazon.my drawers are 4 inches deep I could fit 5 the small one is for beads on the bottom and one-day a fan or two. Mine also are less than 1/2 away from the glass drawer fronds actually stop the drawer to keep it even. They are 15 wide

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Put in an order for 2 shelves for another wineador today.

Just shelves, no drawers as this will be for more boxes. Hopefully the order wont take as long lol

Plus, this thread needed a bumpin'

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet!

I ordered my drawers exactly 5 weeks ago today so I am allowing myself to start thinking about them again, can't wait to get them in there.

Is the front of your fridge silver or black?

After looking at a hundred different designs, I came to my own personal conclusion that natural wood looks best with silver front doors (bonus points for silver handles on those)...

...and the fridge's with the black front seem to look best with the different hardwood upgrade fronts on the drawers.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sweet!

I ordered my drawers exactly 5 weeks ago today so I am allowing myself to start thinking about them again, can't wait to get them in there.

After looking at a hundred different designs, I came to my own personal conclusion that natural wood looks best with silver front doors (bonus points for silver handles on those)...

...and the fridge's with the black front seem to look best with the different hardwood upgrade fronts on the drawers.
Just keep forgetting about them... Mine took closer to 12 weeks 😳

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet!

Just keep forgetting about them... Mine took closer to 12 weeks 😳
[video=youtube;sC75aU47GRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC75aU47GRk[/video]

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

I love how different each person's taste can be for any given situation!
I fall a complete 180 degrees from ya', loving the contrast look of lighter wood against the black frame door and darker stained wood against the stainless frame door w/ silver handle accent. :dunno:
Gotta love having choices! 👍😆

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love how different each person's taste can be for any given situation!
I fall a complete 180 degrees from ya', loving the contrast look of lighter wood against the black frame door and darker stained wood against the stainless frame door w/ silver handle accent. :dunno:
Gotta love having choices! 👍😆
Ha, yep. Little about this hobby seems to be a consensus.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Just ordered a 4/2 set for a Vinotemp 28TEDS. I requested the vented back option, and the RUSH option. I had asked how long it would take if I choose the rush option, and he said it would be shipped the following week. After reading some comments here, it looks like it might take a little longer than the 1 week that I was told it would take. I see some of you guys paid $60 for the rush option. I don't know if it makes a time dif, but the option is now $80. Hopefully they won't take more than a couple of weeks. I did try to email Forest back today and ask if it was too late to add vented sides to the order. I did not get an email back yet, but wouldn't mind if it's too late to add the option because I went with the rush. I sent payment the same day he created an invoice for me (Monday night), but I never got a follow up email saying payment was received. I just have my fingers crossed that he got the payment, and my order is in the process of being started.

Edit: update

Just got an email from Forrest and was told he will add the change to my order, and send the invoice later this week before they ship out on Tuesday ! Can't wait. Almost too good to be true ! Will update with pics here when I receive them. Thanks Forrest !

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drawers and shelves for 32 bottle.
These are all custom from a good friend of mine on Dojo. Went with the obvious cedar drawers/shelves on the inside and oak faces. Multiple layers of black and gloss made these faces look BOSS!!!! I found some brushed nickel handles that will be installed before they are shipped. The exterior of my wineador is stainless steel, so we played off that with the handles. He did a great job, can't wait to get them to Miami! I'll posted the finished product when they arrive.