What's new

Wineador Drawer Pictures

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WOW I cant wait to get mine in , hope you dont mind me asking as Im sure your tired of this question , hows time line looking ?

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
WOW I cant wait to get mine in , hope you dont mind me asking as Im sure your tired of this question , hows time line looking ?
Better now. lol With losing a week for equipment repairs, it really put me under the gun catching up.

I've been quoting 2-3 weeks to ship which I'm now back on track with (knock wood lol)
Your order came in on 7/8 so we're still on track looking at a ship date between 7/22-7/29

And now.....back out to the shop. :bigeyes:

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just wanted to take a second here and say a big THANK YOU to everyone for their business. I'm really enjoying the work, and the challenges some of you are throwing at me. :)

I've just ordered in another big batch of Spanish Cedar and the supplier confirms it will be in on time (finally), so looks like the 2-3 week lead times will come back around!

I've also put all the pictures together in an album and wanted to share it with everyone.
[ame="http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x365/wineadors/"]Pictures by wineadors - Photobucket[/ame]
Kind of a collection of a bunch of things I've built as well.

Happy Friday everyone, and have a great weekend!!

GolfNut

Wineadors.com
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Awesome work! What type of bit do you use to route a bowl on an ashtray? Or do you use something over that a router like a lathe?

I used a Powermatic 3520 wood lathe to build that tray. I made a BUNCH of ashtrays for a while and bombed the heck out of people with them too. :)

Unfortunately, after our house burned I was forced to sell off the lathe to help with expenses. One day I will replace it though.