What's new

With a heavy heart...

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
This is heartbreaking news. Ara was one of the nicest and funniest brothers I've known. He was always there for other brothers to offer support in their time of need, and when you needed a laugh he would usually deliver. There aren't many brothers who were as brotherly as Ara. I will miss my friend, and I am sure BOTL collectively will miss him even more. His presence will be missed by so many. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. BOTL lost a great brother, but the world lost an even better person.

RIP Ara Jizmejian

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Wow.. heartbreaking news...

Ara's dry wit and deadpan humor were one of the primary reasons I used to drop into the chat room regularly.. I enjoyed bantering back and forth with him, taunting him with liga privada discussions, and just talking about life in general... He was a good man that dedicated himself to things he believed in.. as a result he impacted many lives and made the world a better place for more people than any of us could probably understand or know about...

RIP Ara. You are missed.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Rest in peace brother. I didn't know ara well, but his influence was everywhere in this community. Have a cigar with the botl in the sky and put in a good word for us ara!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I think what Ara would love (and would hate any of ya to be sad) would be for us to continue to poke him. Meaning, let’s see all the photo’s we can share of our dear brother.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My heart is very heavy this day. Ara was one of the most principled men I've ever known. I consider myself blessed to have had known Ara. Ara constantly derided me for supplying him with cannoli and sfogliatelle. This world is a better place for having Ara in it for his short time. Words cannot express the loss to this world and this community with his passing. Heaven is a better place today.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So very sorry to hear this, I did not know our dear brother, but he was a brother indeed. May time heal his families wounds, and may they forever cherish his memories. R.I.P. Ara

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
One of my favorite stories was the time he tried to convince me and a few other guys that car glove boxes make the greatest dryboxes... I'll toss one on on my glove box for Ara.

Rest easy, Ara. I'll look forward to the next life when we can herf together.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk