What's new

With a heavy heart...

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I remember one of first times I met Ara in person.
He was driving a few other BOTL’s and I around to a cigar event when I nearly said the lord’s name in vain before quickly stopping myself (out of respect that he’s a reverend).
I started to sink down in my seat in shame and he whipped his head around to face me with a stern look only to then bust out with laughter!

And that epitomizes our relationship even to the end.
I told him shortly after his diagnosis that I felt bad for banning him all those times and that I should have been banning cancer instead, to which he quipped “Yup, it’s all your fault”.

His last blog post is titled Beautiful sleep.
Ara - I pray you are now sleeping beautifully and “cigaring” up there with @openendstraight @Big Cle @TreeFrog Frank @rev.b et. al.

I love you and miss you brother. Save me a seat!
That was a great weekend for all! And some great photos of Rev.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just seeing this. Prayers for comfort for his family and close friends and this community. He embodied all that was good about this forum and he will be deeply missed. Rest in Peace, Ara.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Ara Jizmejian was a faithful son, husband, father, servant, and friend. He was there for me during some rough times; making sure my head was straight and my heart was full. T-52’s will always remind me of you. And ugly shoes. I miss you, big bro.