What's new

Worst Cigar Tragedy?

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Early on in my cigar life, I bought into the Rocky Patel R4 hype in the CI catalog. That's when I learned never to believe anything I read in any catalog.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I once spent money on a Gurkha...does that count as a tragedy?
Not if you handed it to a buddy who doesn't smoke cigars and listened to him rave about how wonderful it was and you laughed to yourself the entire night.

Cause that's what I do
Pretty sure some people would laugh at some of the sticks I smoke.
I think any inexpensive smoke you endorsed would get quite a few orders from brothers here.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My worst cigar tragedy. Smoking a Avion rather enjoying it as they are delicious. Sitting in front of the house and it looked beautiful out all of a sudden sun shower rolls in I was sitting against the house so I had no worries about getting rained on except this one drop of rain. By drop I mean a golf ball sizes drop that hit the cigar about a half inch above the cherry put it out soaked the stick and I couldn't revive her. I was furious.

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
The joke of a Drew Estate event I went to tonight which had nothing but overpriced Acid, 2 boxes of a Naturals, and toro Undercrown. Absolute zero liga of any kind.

Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
The joke of a Drew Estate event I went to tonight which had nothing but overpriced Acid, 2 boxes of a Naturals, and toro Undercrown. Absolute zero liga of any kind.
That is rough
Indeed it was brother. I at least would've thought their would be Nica Rustica or their Nirvana, showing off something relatively new. But not to have any of the flagship of the brand, I couldn't believe it. Also, they were only handing out corona viva undercrown after buying 3 of something else. Total facepalm