What's new

Worst Cigar Tragedy?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not the "worst" tragedy but certainly embarrassing.

Early on in my cigar smoking career (like 3 or 4 months ago) I was at my B&M "enjoying" a Ghurka Ancient Warrior. Actually, it's an okay yard-gar, but I digress.

Thing just suddenly started unraveling on me. Wrapper fell apart, tobacco falling out.. just disintegrated. Did this happen when there was hardly anyone in there? Nope - it was packed due to a Hawks game. Lots of guys there sitting around, watching me furtively (and fail at) trying to salvage the smoke. I tweeted the picture to Ghurka and can't say I was pleased with their reply other than "that's not supposed to happen" and "thanks for being nice about it".

View attachment 40638
I had the same thing happen to an ACID Kuba Deluxe. The stick unraveled, the tobacco fell out and when i tried to smoke it, the taste and mouth feel were just atrocious. I ended up throwing it away before i thought to take pictures for Drew Estates. I still shot them an email and they sent me 8 kuba kubas. I was utterly impressed by that act

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
While on vacation a few year back with my wife's family, her little nephew 5years old, took our box of Pepin Black Beli's and tossed the in the pool. Mid flight
before the splash he says "smoking is bad for you!" My father inlaw and I almost took a heart attack ..lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
While on vacation a few year back with my wife's family, her little nephew 5years old, took our box of Pepin Black Beli's and tossed the in the pool. Mid flight
before the splash he says "smoking is bad for you!" My father inlaw and I almost took a heart attack ..lol
Ohhh SNAP!!!!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I was a rash and cock sure young man of 23 when I was sent to Iraq. A few weeks after arriving I learned that one could procure Cuban cigars from a shop on base. Thinking myself to be a svelte young lad, I purchased one. This was a fine cigar indeed! A worldly and well-traveled man such as I thought I was should have more of these! Off I went and purchased ten. Oh my peers, that I had had contact with you then! Perhaps I would not have simply put them in a baggie in the freezer. To be forgotten. And eventually to be left in a dumpster. If I'd known then what I know now, I'd have a humidor of 10 year old cubans.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
On Friday I lit up a Frita in the golf cart then was looking at the tip to see if I had lit it right, then dropped it and ran it over with the cart. gaaaaaaa