What's new

WORST cigar you have smoked in the last year?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A lars tetens, the thing smelled like a urnial cake (I think that's how they flavored them by storing them with urnial cakes). I took about two puffs and tossed it, then spent the rest of the day trying to get the taste out of my mouth!

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
A lars tetens, the thing smelled like a urnial cake (I think that's how they flavored them by storing them with urnial cakes). I took about two puffs and tossed it, then spent the rest of the day trying to get the taste out of my mouth!

Dude I am rolling! :nodlaugh:

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It's a toss-up (in more ways than one) for the worst Squid® has smoked this past year... Either the Perdomo Fresca or the Camacho Cajones... Bleeach...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Guantanamera gifted to me. Even the fake Cohiba that came in the gift was better...
Oh boy ... I bought my first one of these six months ago and vow to smoke it as soon as it develops an aroma other than a dried drain cleaner snake. I just keep taking it out and putting it back into the humidor. I may never smoke it. Thanks for the heads up, Moro.

The worst I have smoked recently has been a Siboney, corona gorda tubo. It wasn't horrible, it wasn't stinky, it wasn't too harsh, it just wasn't anything. Absolutely zero personality. Made Peter Sellers character in the movie Being There seem like Mr. Excitement! To spend an hour waiting for some sort of flavor profile to develop, beyond simply burning bland tobacco was, for the 8 dollars the thing cost me, very disappointing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gurkha Regent torpedo. That thing tasted like sucking the tailpipe of a diesel truck. That's actually a little unfair - I think I'd take the tailpipe over that bastard any day. The worst part is that I kept smoking it, expecting it to get better.

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
a few weeks ago on St. John we were driving back from Cinnamon Bay. I lit up a Partagas Red label, which the rest of the box has been great. From the first puff it was the harshest cigar I've ever had. It tried and tried, hoping it would get better even though it had a great ash, draw and burn....it was horrible. After about 5 minutes it was out the window. Literal pun.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I would have to say the Isla del Sol's I got as a freebie, guess I should have known they weren't that great when I got a free box with a $100 purchase. I tried to smoke one after work and got about halfway through and tossed it. I tried another driving home one day just to see if it was me and got about 5 minutes in to it and chucked it out the window.

VirginIslander

This Space For Rent
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have given Acid more than one chance at redeeming themselves...but I have been yet to find one that I liked. Anyone like these? Is there a good one?
I can tolerate them, they burn well in the wind...and for me right now that is important. I'm not sure if they would be better or worse without the infused wrapper though....

Rating - 98.6%
98   1   0
I would have to say that my worst of all time would have to be a Victor Sinclair Vintage Reserve Presidente. I foolishly bought a bundle of these going on a recommendation and lit my first one one the #1 tee box a few months ago... Needless to say, the poor thing didn't stand a chance and wasn't with me on the next hole. Tasted like pure dried, fertilized grass which is probably what it was because I burned a good 2 inches of it within 5 minutes. How's that for a screaming endorsement?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hands down the Oliveros Classic Churchill. I lit it up took four maybe five puffs and threw it in the closest trash can. it taste like it was made out of grass from someones lawn and then put in a barrel with a bunch of rotten eggs to ferment.

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Not sure that I've had one that tasted downright awful, thankfully. But I've had a few that have offered almost nothing....Gurkha Doble Maduro and Padilla Habano were both VERY forgettable. In fact, I couldn't tell you one discernable flavor from either cigar. Which isn't to say I think that way about all the cigars by those two manufacturers...cause I do enjoy the occasional Legend and 1932.