What's new

WORST cigar you have smoked in the last year?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
RP Decade Robusto, like smoking air. Same for the AF Hemingway. I have a few more of each, I'm hoping that more time in the humidor will help.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Well Boys, cigars are kinda like BJs the worst I ever had, was WONDERFUL.

I've never smoked an infused cigar and the rest of em seem to be pretty good on the golf course.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Yeah, I feel that way about Davidoff's as well...I don't see the appeal and they are WAY too pricey for what you get.....Also the Zino Platinums...don't get those either...had a nub size and the largest size (massive gauge) and both have very negligible flavors...very lacluster...
Man,

You let me know what you want to trade for your Davidoff's, I love em.

so funny how tastes differ.

I also smoked a Gurkha Class Regent, I do not like Gurkha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down and bought a CAO Vision. I don't know why...my guess is the packaging. I didn't like the MX2 but was told this would be better. Not worth the money.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I was always turned off by flashy cigar marketing. For the most part, it has kept me away from some crappy smokes. I am not one for taking sales persons suggestions either. I usually take friend recommendations only.

So far, I have never had a Rocky or CAO that I liked. Its the same with Gurkha.

If anyone has suggestions I am totally open.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Worst this year was probably a Famous Dominican 3000.

Worst of all time is undobtly the infamous HERFDOG :crytears:

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=11831"]BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was given two FAKE "Cohiba" 40th anniversary barberpole cigars a few months ago...OMG they were complete CRAP !!! i gave up after 5 min.. !!!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
RP Decade Robusto, like smoking air. Same for the AF Hemingway. I have a few more of each, I'm hoping that more time in the humidor will help.
Well after only 2 months I have to re-evaluate the Fuente, very good smoke! Either it needed to acclimate to my environment or I have reaped the benefits of Chuck's wisdom and learned how to fully enjoy a smoke. Either way I'm a winner! As for the RP Decade, still disappointing.

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
Well after only 2 months I have to re-evaluate the Fuente, very good smoke! Either it needed to acclimate to my environment or I have reaped the benefits of Chuck's wisdom and learned how to fully enjoy a smoke. Either way I'm a winner! As for the RP Decade, still disappointing.
Thats doesn't sound like a decade.... like smoking air? Oh well, it's not my fav Rocky either but the Renaissance is delicious

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
My worst cigar in the past year would probably have to be a Fuente sungrown cuban belicoso..... I will be revisiting this one tomorrow though. I had one about 2 months ago and didn't make it past the first 1/3

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
My worst cigar in the past year would probably have to be a Fuente sungrown cuban belicoso..... I will be revisiting this one tomorrow though. I had one about 2 months ago and didn't make it past the first 1/3
interesting. that used to be one of my favorites. haven't had one for a couple of years, but can't imagine it being a worst candidate. we'll see what you think on the next go around....

Rating - 96%
34   1   0
interesting. that used to be one of my favorites. haven't had one for a couple of years, but can't imagine it being a worst candidate. we'll see what you think on the next go around....
I get a lot of crazy looks when I say this.... I have been letting the box sit just a little longer and thought what the heck I need to give them a try again.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
My worst was a La Vieja Habana Connecticut...no good flavors and didn't even have the usually connie creaminess, it was actually quite harsh. Eww!