What's new

Worst customer service online retailer

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So I sign up for a new mailing, and get a coupon from this new online retailer that is for $5.00 off first order. Two day later they shoot me a smoking deal that I try to claim.

Cupon don't work, order will not process, and I call and get voice mail say to push "1", and I will get called back soon. That was Saturday.

Tuesday & Wednesday I sent customer service an e-mail each day, and now it is Thursday and still nothing.

Wonder why they are still in business?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Most vendors won’t honor a coupon on a special they’re running. But hey, keep trying.
Several do honor cupon codes, this was for $5.00 off new customer. My beef was two e-mails went unanswered, so the effort to market was waisted. Also I left a Number for call back in the automated system, and no one ever called.

I just unsubscribe from any more of their mailings.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Answering that question leads to nothing but trouble, especially if they are a sponsor. Found that out the hard way!!

Not a sponsor. But will report after a phone call today. Customer Service is more important than product, and price. It is what keep people come back.

Resturants success is based upon, quanity, quality, consistency, fair price, sand last just great service. JMHO

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well I finally go a call back after was it almost a week. Excuse was problems with e-mails, automated for phone calls, and web-site IT Department was tiring to resolve. Sound like the same old IT problems another retailer in PA had long ago that took a long time to fix.

So let just say I will continue to subscribe to their e-mails, but only place a phone order with a live person.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I’d like to see it. It’s always been a pretty terrible pizza IMO. You get a crust with like, 2 tbsp. of sauce, 1/4 cup of cheese, and 5 pepperoni slices. Pizza comes out drier than a popcorn fart.
I think it all depends on who runs the franchise. Some owners are heinous, others aren’t

You should try it tho

And you can’t go wrong with crazy bread

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
If you service sucks, soon or later you will be history.

Cigars International put in a new computer system that did not work a year or so ago. It killed their business, to the point I have heard they still arer trying to recover.