What's new

Worst Food You Have Ever Tasted?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
bagoong.

I'm like Splatt. Been all over the world and tried everything offered....from dog to monkey to goat brain soup to live prawns and an awful lot of stuff I had no idea what it was. Bagoong is a sort of 'common delicacy' in the Philippines that everyone seems to love....fermented, ground up shrimp and fish...smells like they mix in some raw sewage....tastes worse than that

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
A Scotch Egg at a pub in Louisville. A hardboiled egg, wrapped in haggis, breaded and baked. Disgusting.

Never tried balut....and never will.
Dude - you have to come out to Lisle/Naperville. Bavarian Lodge is consistently voted one of the top 10 beer restaurants in the US. Their Scotch Egg is hard-boiled, wrapped in sausage meat, breaded and deep-fried. Served with a good Bavarian mustard.
Rob, I could probably be persuaded to come to Naperville to have a cigar with you. But another Scotch egg? Ain't gonna happen.:crosseyed

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
bagoong.

I'm like Splatt. Been all over the world and tried everything offered....from dog to monkey to goat brain soup to live prawns and an awful lot of stuff I had no idea what it was. Bagoong is a sort of 'common delicacy' in the Philippines that everyone seems to love....fermented, ground up shrimp and fish...smells like they mix in some raw sewage....tastes worse than that
I totally understand your point...but I love the stuff! lol

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
A Scotch Egg at a pub in Louisville. A hardboiled egg, wrapped in haggis, breaded and baked. Disgusting.

Dude - you have to come out to Lisle/Naperville. Bavarian Lodge is consistently voted one of the top 10 beer restaurants in the US. Their Scotch Egg is hard-boiled, wrapped in sausage meat, breaded and deep-fried. Served with a good Bavarian mustard.
Rob, I could probably be persuaded to come to Naperville to have a cigar with you. But another Scotch egg? Ain't gonna happen.:crosseyed
There's something wrong with you. LOL Scotch eggs are fantastic, throw some HP sauce on it and dig in!!

I'm with you on the balut though, I tried once... I got it about an inch away from my face and just couldn't do it

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Wont do the cobra liquor, again:
Rancid shit!
Fried grasshopper is a no go--not vile, just far from enjoyable
Whoa Cobra liquor?!

Escargot, tried it when I was 15 on a cruise, yeah not for me. Raw oysters, it was a texture thing for me, on the grill with some parm and hot sauce I am game though.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

That version near Dom sounds MUCH more appetizing.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'd say stinky tofu... About as close to having someone shit in your mouth as I ever want to get... Ugh...
Had balut, and it's still not as bad...

And good scotch eggs are a thing of beauty... Only as good as the sausage that you wrap them in though.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

That version near Dom sounds MUCH more appetizing.
And, after a few pints of good beer, it's even more so!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0

There's something wrong with you. LOL Scotch eggs are fantastic, throw some HP sauce on it and dig in!!

I'm with you on the balut though, I tried once... I got it about an inch away from my face and just couldn't do it
If it means never having another Scotch egg, I am good with that! :rofl: