What's new

Worst Food You Have Ever Tasted?

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
In high school my science teacher had a class where we had to taste some of the lesser eaten species of sea food. He brought in a whole smoked eel and cut pieces off it for us to try. It was vile. I almost gave the class a lesson in projectile vomitting.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Haggis. Hands down the most vile thing I have ever seen, smelled or almost eaten. I ate a little and had to stop.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I'm an adventurous eater who travels to China for work. I'll try anything so I've had some incredible stuff...and the opposite

The worst I had was called a century egg. Aged, moldy, hard boiled egg. I suggest googling it to appreciate how gross this was:)

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
In high school my science teacher had a class where we had to taste some of the lesser eaten species of sea food. He brought in a whole smoked eel and cut pieces off it for us to try. It was vile. I almost gave the class a lesson in projectile vomitting.
I love eel

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm an adventurous eater who travels to China for work. I'll try anything so I've had some incredible stuff...and the opposite

The worst I had was called a century egg. Aged, moldy, hard boiled egg. I suggest googling it to appreciate how gross this was:)
No need to Google it, I've heard about it. «shudder»

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Instant regret

Rating - 100%
51   0   0

Instant regret
When a food makes you look at The Human Centipede and think "doesn't seem so bad now" you KNOW it's nine kinds of nasty!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Instant regret
When a food makes you look at The Human Centipede and think "doesn't seem so bad now" you KNOW it's nine kinds of nasty!
They loved it, had to try

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I made the mistake of ordering a traditional Pho once. It had all kinds of weird parts in it and I was totally ok with that until I got to the blood cubes... The texture combined with the metalic taste was just horrible.
I think that is northern-style. Still, I love that shit, Tripe, tendon, and all...

And don't get me started on menudo!! Delish!!