What's new

wtf happened to Puff? er, hello nice to meet you

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, first post on BOTL but if you've been on other pipe and cigar forums in the last 5 years you probably ran into me. Guess I ought to get started here in case the puff thing is serious.

btw, does anyone know what happened to puff.com? Been down for 48 hours, which in internet time is like forever. Domain info is good so it wasn't a registration issue.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
welcome man! was wondering the same thing actually. Thankfully BOTL this site is like your always reliable best friend. It never lets you down.

Cardinal

Conscientious Objector
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey man. I've been wondering the same thing, but I've lurked a little here and puff being down was a good catalyst to finally join up.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't see J. Caputo standing still for this for very long...he's a revenue streaming disciple and that's what drove him to purchase all of those Cigar Forums years ago and creating an online mess. The guy never even had a cigar before buying the sites so maybe this is Karma coming back to teach him a lesson....I can't say that Caputo has been good for Cigars as much as his greed has alienated him from a lot of true cigar enthusiasts.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from San Diego.

(I don't even know what puff is... I guess that is a testament to how cool BOTL is. Wink wink. )

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Welcome from Chicagoland. I think I may have created a Puff account once but the brotherhood here drew me in and I've not been on another cigar site since.

Hopefully your experience here will be the same

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Welcome from NC, I was a member of puff for awhile but left due to some bad vibes from fogs. Some would say Botl is better about that.......
This would not be the comment to help that.

Anyways, welcome to BOTL. Enjoy your time and learn as much as possible!