What's new

wtf happened to Puff? er, hello nice to meet you

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello brother and :welcome: from Chattanooga. We are glad to have you join us. I know you will enjoy our website and brotherhood here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey brother! ALL OF CAPUTO MEDIA WEB SITES ARE GONE! very fishy smelling. maybe an angry wife or lover pulled the power cord out of the e-machines server everything was hosted at. roflmao

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, first post on BOTL but if you've been on other pipe and cigar forums in the last 5 years you probably ran into me. Guess I ought to get started here in case the puff thing is serious.

btw, does anyone know what happened to puff.com? Been down for 48 hours, which in internet time is like forever. Domain info is good so it wasn't a registration issue.
Welcome! Establishing on a site that doesn't crash is a good reason im here
Hey man. I've been wondering the same thing, but I've lurked a little here and puff being down was a good catalyst to finally join up.
hey guys

Welcome from NC, I was a member of puff for awhile but left due to some bad vibes from fogs.

Edited due to bad placement. Welcome to Botl.
I gotta agree with the attitude thing on puff.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, first post on BOTL but if you've been on other pipe and cigar forums in the last 5 years you probably ran into me. Guess I ought to get started here in case the puff thing is serious.

btw, does anyone know what happened to puff.com? Been down for 48 hours, which in internet time is like forever. Domain info is good so it wasn't a registration issue.
Welcome! Establishing on a site that doesn't crash is a good reason im here
Hey man. I've been wondering the same thing, but I've lurked a little here and puff being down was a good catalyst to finally join up.
Hey Huskers are you in Lincoln or close? We need to grab a cigar when I am back in town.
I'm west of lincoln a ways but I go there often.

You going to the GNBF on Aug 23rd?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Josh! Happy to finally join BOTL! Look forward to meeting new folks here. Can't imagine how or why Puff went up in a ______ of smoke. Sorry, couldn't resist! George

GVH, are you from puff as well?

Your member name is familiar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if any of us get banned on puff for talking about puff here.................just a heads up.

The mods read a lot of other forums.

I was cornered a while back about joining another forum.