JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Guys, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if any of us get banned on puff for talking about puff here.................just a heads up.

The mods read a lot of other forums.

I was cornered a while back about joining another forum.
that's kinda sad. o(

if any of y'all have decided to check us out for a short (or long, dependent on the situation) while, i hope you come to enjoy this place we have going here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Josh! Happy to finally join BOTL! Look forward to meeting new folks here. Can't imagine how or why Puff went up in a ______ of smoke. Sorry, couldn't resist! George
GVH, are you from puff as well?

Your member name is familiar.
Hi Josh - yes - we did an almost trade for some Double Ligero FLD'S - remember? George
AH YES!

Wished I could of got my hands on those Mysterios!

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
as assistant chairBro of the welcoming committee...it is my privilege to extend a laurel and hearty hanshake to our new BotL Member(s)

:)

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
hey everyone, first post on BOTL but if you've been on other pipe and cigar forums in the last 5 years you probably ran into me. Guess I ought to get started here in case the puff thing is serious.

btw, does anyone know what happened to puff.com? Been down for 48 hours, which in internet time is like forever. Domain info is good so it wasn't a registration issue.
Welcome! Establishing on a site that doesn't crash is a good reason im here
Hey man. I've been wondering the same thing, but I've lurked a little here and puff being down was a good catalyst to finally join up.
Hey Huskers are you in Lincoln or close? We need to grab a cigar when I am back in town.
I'm west of lincoln a ways but I go there often.

You going to the GNBF on Aug 23rd?
No idea. I work for a railroad so I go when I get called.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Guys, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if any of us get banned on puff for talking about puff here.................just a heads up.

that's kinda sad. o(

if any of y'all have decided to check us out for a short (or long, dependent on the situation) while, i hope you come to enjoy this place we have going here.
I've been a member of multiple other forums but am always drawn here for the general BOTL attitude and lack of drama/typical FOG mentality found elsewhere

A member I met and respected from here invited me, I occasionally check those forums now...... As I enjoy the comraderie and friendly knowledgeable helpful attitudes and you'll find

Welcome from ohio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

that's kinda sad. o(

I've been a member of multiple other forums but am always drawn here for the general BOTL attitude and lack of drama/typical FOG mentality found elsewhere

A member I met and respected from here invited me, I occasionally check those forums now...... As I enjoy the comraderie and friendly knowledgeable helpful attitudes and you'll find

Welcome from ohio
Thanks for the warm welcomes guys, Im sure there will be some permanent members that come from Puff.

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey all,

I'm another defector from the apparently defunct Puff. Nice to see some familiar virtual faces here.

What's a FOG? I thought Puff was a pretty friendly forum.... unlike the cbid one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, first post on BOTL but if you've been on other pipe and cigar forums in the last 5 years you probably ran into me. Guess I ought to get started here in case the puff thing is serious.

btw, does anyone know what happened to puff.com? Been down for 48 hours, which in internet time is like forever. Domain info is good so it wasn't a registration issue.
Welcome! Establishing on a site that doesn't crash is a good reason im here
Hey man. I've been wondering the same thing, but I've lurked a little here and puff being down was a good catalyst to finally join up.
Hey Huskers are you in Lincoln or close? We need to grab a cigar when I am back in town.
I'm west of lincoln a ways but I go there often.

You going to the GNBF on Aug 23rd?
What's GNBF?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, what seems to have gotten lost in the last 5 pages is that THIS WAS MY FREAKIN INTRO THREAD!

I hope the thread jacking, bad mouthing and ill forum manners rampant in this thread is not indicative of what I'll experience at BOTL. Sheesh.

Thanks to those of you who welcomed me.