What's new

wtf happened to Puff? er, hello nice to meet you

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey, what seems to have gotten lost in the last 5 pages is that THIS WAS MY FREAKIN INTRO THREAD!

I hope the thread jacking, bad mouthing and ill forum manners rampant in this thread is not indicative of what I'll experience at BOTL. Sheesh.

Thanks to those of you who welcomed me.
Welcome to BOTL! I've only been here for a short time now, but this is the first I've seen of this kind of rude talk. Stick around, the members here are all polite & helpful! I'm sure the rude folks will get tired of the lack of drama quickly.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Deleted several posts. Please keep any arguments or disagreements about things that took place elsewhere to yourselves privately.

If anyone has issue with any other posts, please use the report function to bring it to our attention.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deleted several posts. Please keep any arguments or disagreements about things that took place elsewhere to yourselves privately.

If anyone has issue with any other posts, please use the report function to bring it to our attention.
I apologize.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Guys, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if any of us get banned on puff for talking about puff here.................just a heads up.

The mods read a lot of other forums.

I was cornered a while back about joining another forum.
that's kinda sad. o(

if any of y'all have decided to check us out for a short (or long, dependent on the situation) while, i hope you come to enjoy this place we have going here.
I've been a member of multiple other forums but am always drawn here for the general BOTL attitude and lack of drama/typical FOG mentality found elsewhere

A member I met and respected from here invited me, I occasionally check those forums now...... As I enjoy the comraderie and friendly knowledgeable helpful attitudes and you'll find

Welcome from ohio

Meant for any new members... ( Cake n Dottle especially)

We love you guys

c.ortiz108

The fly in the ointment.
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey all,

I'm another defector from the apparently defunct Puff. Nice to see some familiar virtual faces here.

What's a FOG? I thought Puff was a pretty friendly forum.... unlike the cbid one.
Fog is fuggin old guy
Er, and I've just raised suspicions that I am one by not knowing yet another internet acronym...? At least I know how to use emoticons. :sarcastic

And @cakeanddottle, sorry to contribute to the thread-jacking - I thought it was kind of a Puff defectors thread.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Hey, what seems to have gotten lost in the last 5 pages is that THIS WAS MY FREAKIN INTRO THREAD!

I hope the thread jacking, bad mouthing and ill forum manners rampant in this thread is not indicative of what I'll experience at BOTL. Sheesh.

Thanks to those of you who welcomed me.
Well, on that note, let's all get past the talk of other forums. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself? What's your profession? Family? Favorite cigars? Hobbies outside of cigars? Obviously you're a piper; what are some common themes in your cellar?
All that aside, :welcome: from MN!
Glad to have you aboard!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
i just looked, and puff is back up.... But welcome to everyone who came over, hope you enjoy it here as well

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Welcome all. Another guy bumped here from across the road ...... I appreciate the hospitality. I have a wineador and love the naturals although I also will grab an Acid now and then. I smoked cigarettes for 30 years and gave them up and went to cigars. Having fun and love the culture. I recognize a few folks here already. Greetings, All !

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Welcome all. Another guy bumped here from across the road ...... I appreciate the hospitality. I have a wineador and love the naturals although I also will grab an Acid now and then. I smoked cigarettes for 30 years and gave them up and went to cigars. Having fun and love the culture. I recognize a few folks here already. Greetings, All !
Hey Bondo, welcome brother. You should make a intro thread of your own so we can get to know ya!

WELCOME CAKEANDDOTTLE! I think things are just getting a little crazy because of so many of you all at once coming over. It's like when the school teacher leaves the room for 30 seconds and everyone loses their shit hahaha