What's new

Xii edición del festival del habano

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I think 2 or 3 of us are going from my area next year. We are working on the logistics of getting there. One has gone before and says we can get in and out without any hassle.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I kinda wanna go next year... looks like a fun time!!
I have Brasilian passport to get in and out without using my US passport... I'm sure that helps with travel at least.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
What an amazing experience that was, and I'm just talking about reading this thread. I can't imagine what it must have been like to be there. I'd have to change my shorts quite a bit.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So the real question is who is in for next year. I can help with arrangements inside the country if you can get there. If you have any questions send me a pm.
I should be in, Aaron. Just have to wait to see what week my clients book between January and March for their wedding in Mexico. Unless I can coerce them into getting married in cuba, that is. heh.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I am going to look into next year. Wondering how the US feels about us going. If anyone had the "ins" on how to go about that, I'm all ears.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Whats the dates for the festival next year.. Ive been doing some research, and there looks to be a glimmer of hope for me to get on the island.. Im a dental hygienist, and under my license i may be able to go down for educational or research, may need some help bringing it all together, but the planning has begun... just have to plan around the festival..:stretchgr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I'm drooling over the pics of your purchases, along the rest of the goodness in this thread, I don't think there's any way I can pass it up next year. Especially since I don't have to worry about legal issues. And I'd hate to disappoint my fellow BOTLs by missing it without a good excuse