What's new

Yellow teeth: Concern or IDGAF ?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So, survey says..... IDGAF. Lol. I drink a lot of coffee too and I brush daily. I have been noticing lately when I wear white T-Shirts that my teeth are super yellow. Guess it's time for a cleaning. I hate the dentist tho.
Yeah the dentist sucks. I had to wear braces as a kid and I'm scarred for life. I get my teeth cleaned twice a year to stave off anything more traumatic. :cigar:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Luckily, the doctor gave me the choice to be shot up with novicaine and be awake for the festivities. Or put me to sleep for a little bit...which really took 10 minutes. I opted to go night night. I hate needles, especially ones that they want to jab to the roof of my mouth.
I'm the opposite. I want to be awake and know exactly what's going on...including the one and only root canal I've had.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm the opposite. I want to be awake and know exactly what's going on...including the one and only root canal I've had.
I was awake for those. And my 1st one I had when I was young, the doctor couldn't get a clamp on my tooth and got so frustrated and after shooting my mouth with who knows how much novicaine just gave up and told me to come back another time. Mind you never went back to that doctor ever again. When I went to a different one he was baffled as to why he needed to do what he did. But all was good after that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious to see if any other brothers think about this. I'm 31, and I still have my original teeth (I don't really know when one tends to lose said teeth). However, growing up, I remember my dad had dentures and would always jut them out of his mouth at me and it scared the hell out of me. Maybe that's why I always think of them.... anyway, do you guys ever think about the yellowing of your teeth by smoking cigars?
I constantly think about it. The whitening toothpaste work OK but between my espresso and cigars they can get really yellow. What do you guys use?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't care about the color of my teeth. I do care about oral hygiene though. Sonic are for the win, almost always brush and floss after I smoke on top of my regular routine.