What's new

- Yesterday's Great Cigars -

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Had a Diamond Crown Maximus last night. Always have a box in stock. It's one of those sticks that is very good but easily forgotten. I'm constantly digging around for something new instead.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a Diamond Crown Maximus last night. Always have a box in stock. It's one of those sticks that is very good but easily forgotten. I'm constantly digging around for something new instead.
Funny that you say that the Diamond Crown are easily forgotten - I have been meaning to buy some of those for years and keep forgetting lol. One day I'll have one :).

For me it's the CAO brand. I haven't seen too many fellow BOTL talk too much about CAO, but it still remains one of my favorites. The Brazil, MX2, and Italia are in my top 25 cigars.
I enjoy the CAO Black in the Bengal size. Just a smooth luscious smoke perfect with that second cup of coffee mid morning.
CAO's - great call. For me it's the CAO Criollo! Tastes like nothing else I smoke, smoke em every now and again. Never regret doing so!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I rarely see Ashton Cabinets get brought up, but those are the best mild smoke going. +1 on the The Diamond Crown Maximus. That's a great smoke I completely forgot about.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I rarely see Ashton Cabinets get brought up, but those are the best mild smoke going. +1 on the The Diamond Crown Maximus. That's a great smoke I completely forgot about.
Both great suggestions! Tat Noellas and cazzies seemed to be starting to be forgotten here. Still light em up when I'm in the mood for a good NC. Also some of Dion's original lines the 68 and 888 are delicious to me to this day.