What's new

yo yo Dallas boyz!! 4/7

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
arriving at 7pm. anyone up for a night smoke? we're staying at the best western dallas hotel and conference room. 8051 LBJ fwy.

leaving the following early afternoon for, yep, Belize!!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I'm game for one, but I've got to work the next day so I'll be out by 9:30. Long drive home.

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
haha!! but our flight leaves later than the last 0600 time!! do you know of any place near by? i'm checking....

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
You aren't too far from Duane's house. I bet we could have him pick you up. There are a couple of decent places not too far from you. Cigars and More is a good one. Addison Cigar is nice. Two Brothers is nice, but the other direction from me. Up in Smoke is a little farther away, and Town and Country is farther. There are some ogod options, but lets see what Duane wants to do.

BTW, Dallas is going to be non-smoking by then, I believe, otherwise we would take you to Cock and Bull for dinner.

Altercall

Rating - 100%
121   0   0
It's a fantastic little Gastro Pub (I'm told that's what they're called) in North Dallas. They allow cigars and have this hot waitress.:barf: Duane will have to post a pic.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm up for that. PM me your cell and we'll hook up. Addison is a great place and I know the owner. They have a club and I'm a member.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Cock-N-Bull

Because of the smoking ban, this is literally the last time in the history of all humanity, from now until the end of time and the return of Jesus Christ himself, that we will *EVER* be able to have a gathering of such magnitude in Dallas, Texas.

We can go to Addison cigar anytime...but this is the LAST TIME EVER that we'll be able to go to the Cock-N-Bull in Dallas, Texas, and smoke a cigar while eating some too-expensive-for-what-it-is food.

Choose it!

Choose the Cock-n-Bull!

Touch the Cock-n-Bull!

Eat the Cock-n-Bull!

Love the Cock-n-Bull!