What's new

yo yo Dallas boyz!! 4/7

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I should also be flying in Wed the 8th sometime. As Of now I do not konw if I will land early or late. I have a one day meeting Thur the 9th and then flying back out Thur evening. I do not konw where I will be staying yet but I will post up when I do.

John

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll put it on my calender. See y'all there.

In the meantime, play with your Cock-n-Bull for momma...

Last edited:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
OMG this is gonna turn into a HUGE shindig! LOL
I was just reading through this thread and am thinking that's al ot of people just to see Jeff in a Banana colored shirt. Of course he is known to drink a bit, and that can be a great source of entertainment.

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don't know if I want to stick around that late this evening. I didn't leave the office until after 10:00 last night, and I'm dragging ass today.

Count me in as a "maybe"

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
once again, i do love the dallas boyz (and girls)!! had an absolute blast!! i counted 16 in all, brazillia and his wife, altercall, electric sheep, frank n, jer's cousin's, the 4x4 crew.... the food was outstanding! Jay had the veal special!! pounded out veal, wrapped in prosciutto, covered in melted cheese, etc. wow!

lotsa booze (i behaved myself!), lotsa conversation, lotsa lotsa cigars!! that was a hoot!! we were the last ones out (around 1230) and followed jer's cousins THE LONG WAY back to our hotel. pull in and i noticed i forgot my traveldore at the pub. Called up Sara, "Hi, this is Jeff from San Diego..." she replies, "You left your cigars here." yep!! so, all is well!! back to the pub. back to the hotel. to bed at 2:30.

leaving now to see jer's aunt and uncle.

thanks again!! we will definetly do this again!!