What's new

yo yo Dallas boyz!! 4/7

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
haha! settled!! my gal is already letting her cousins know... 7 your time! which means (land, pick up the car, forego checking in to the hotel and driving directly there) 8 or 9. this is do-able!!

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
arriving at 7pm. anyone up for a night smoke? we're staying at the best western dallas hotel and conference room. 8051 LBJ fwy.

leaving the following early afternoon for, yep, Belize!!
Went to Belize two years ago. Nice place. Stay away from the beach during the late evening hours. Tiny Black Flies with very large teeth. They hurt. I have relatives living there. Never saw an orange grove until I went there.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Cock-N-Bull

Because of the smoking ban, this is literally the last time in the history of all humanity, from now until the end of time and the return of Jesus Christ himself, that we will *EVER* be able to have a gathering of such magnitude in Dallas, Texas.

We can go to Addison cigar anytime...but this is the LAST TIME EVER that we'll be able to go to the Cock-N-Bull in Dallas, Texas, and smoke a cigar while eating some too-expensive-for-what-it-is food.

Choose it!

Choose the Cock-n-Bull!

Touch the Cock-n-Bull!

Eat the Cock-n-Bull!

Love the Cock-n-Bull!
I have a couple of girl friends that should follow those last five lines. Should be their mantra.:devil::yes::hysterica

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
this will be my 4th trip! staying on the island of ambergris caye!! it's all about fishing!! and drinking!! and smoking!! and eating!! but mostly fishing!! and drinking!! and smoking!! and eating!! 8 days worth of fishing!! and drinking!! and smoking!! and eating!! but mostly fishing!! and drinking!! and smoking!! and eating!! :yes:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
So basically you're going to do all the things Tuesday, except fishing, that you plan to do in Belize. Heck, we can put a fishing pole on the side of the lake by Duane's place and you can stay in in Dallas.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
So basically you're going to do all the things Tuesday, except fishing, that you plan to do in Belize. Heck, we can put a fishing pole on the side of the lake by Duane's place and you can stay in in Dallas.
:stretchgr:bouncetau

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
OK I'm jazzed. Sue has agreed to come and meet the players. This will be her first herf so to speak. I mean she's been to the club with me but never to meet-up with STRANGERS! Should be a great time.