What's new

You guys were right, should have just started with the bigger one. (Igloodor)

SuprHasan

I'm finished with cigars
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Coolerdor is definitely in my very near future. I currently have almost 40 cigars in tupperware with boveda packs. My humidors are filled to literal capacity. I have all of my cigarillo sized cigars in "humidor bags" that I got from my local shop. It's ridiculous. I really need a cooler so I can keep my cigars bought by the box in their original boxes, and make some room in my humidors for all of the loosies I have. This hobby definitely takes up more space than any hobby I have ever had (and I would consider my 3,000 disk+ DVD collection one of my hobbies) lol
Hey Doc, how big you looking for? Like a 100qt? I think that should keep you going for a while?

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey Doc, how big you looking for? Like a 100qt? I think that should keep you going for a while?
Yeah. 100qt. Maybe 150 so I have room for growth heh. It's crazy how quickly I have gone from just having a few sticks around to having several hundred.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great coolidor.

If I had my collection of coolidors to do over again I would go with all stacking coolers from Coleman. They aren't as fancy, you can't stand them on their side and they only make up to 33 quarts but they stack. You open them and change out the air less frequently because you only open the one you need. Just something that would have better worked for me.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
After having my coolidor (70qt coleman) for a couple months now I would definitely go with the beads. I have 1 pound of heartfelt 65% in there which is more than you need but remember the beads work both ways! You cant have too much but you CAN have too little... I also recommend getting a one step boveda calibration kit and using it to calibrate your digital hygrometer. Just for peace of mind

Nice work!