What's new

You may be a BOTL when...

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ooo, had this happen last week;
The ups man tosses a box up to me on the porch, I look at the label and its for my neighbor so I stopped him and told him this was for the neighbor, he says " ah hell, it was the same size box as the cigars you get so I didnt even look at the label" :)
Hahahaha nice!

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Honestly, I have a hoarder type of personality. But I take care of the ones close to me. It is the booze, but this forum puts me in a giving mood. I have about a week till my 30 days....and unlike my normal goal to aquire. I can't wait to find someone noobier than myself and blow his porch to bits. I'll find him, he's out there.:punch:
niceeeeeeee....its what I did bro...all about sharing and getting others to try the goodness.....classy bro

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly, I have a hoarder type of personality. But I take care of the ones close to me. It is the booze, but this forum puts me in a giving mood. I have about a week till my 30 days....and unlike my normal goal to aquire. I can't wait to find someone noobier than myself and blow his porch to bits. I'll find him, he's out there.:punch:
I'm not one for charity or shameless self promotion but hi my names bill

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
My son is 7 and pretty much since the day we brought him home from the hospital, the nightly routine is that we read to him (now he reads on his own), then lights out and we sing a few songs. Every night unless I am out for the evening or traveling.

You would be surprised at how well I can remember the words to various songs while flipping through Tap-a-Talk!!!!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
You have a white board or other office type of bulletin board to write on ...in your home but you call it HQ or bomb making space or something else ....and instead of task to do around the house, said board lists colorful names like ECB (highlighted), jmart, smoq, rev, or craig/Jesse (well some are colorful some are just names) SG55, or MDwest and he's not even a doctor etc etc etc to remain nameless