What's new

Your best travel tips...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've put a 3 dollar Ronson torch in my toiletry bag the last three times I've flown. Never been confiscated. I figure it's a cheap risk/reward. Cutter with the cigars, no problem. I've un-banded a couple cigars to be safe.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I've put a 3 dollar Ronson torch in my toiletry bag the last three times I've flown. Never been confiscated. I figure it's a cheap risk/reward. Cutter with the cigars, no problem. I've un-banded a couple cigars to be safe.
Is the Ronson you have brought on metal? I bought a few Ronson Euro Elites when they were on a site for cheap, so I can throw that in a plastic baggy. I also found my old cheapo cutter and a full box of matches from cbid.

smokinafuente

This space for rent.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinsburg, WV ...Home of the Martinsburg Mafia.
I keep 3 count hard case full of cliped smokes with a pack of matches in my pocket. Then I mail my smokes, lighters and cutters to where I'm headed. In the box I'll also add pre-printed return postage (Click-n-ship) and a roll of packing tape. I'll drop this in the mail about a week before I leave home.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I keep 3 count hard case full of cliped smokes with a pack of matches in my pocket. Then I mail my smokes, lighters and cutters to where I'm headed. In the box I'll also add pre-printed return postage (Click-n-ship) and a roll of packing tape. I'll drop this in the mail about a week before I leave home.

Now that's a lot of work. I'm guessin you don't do that for business trips and such.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Is the Ronson you have brought on metal? I bought a few Ronson Euro Elites when they were on a site for cheap, so I can throw that in a plastic baggy. I also found my old cheapo cutter and a full box of matches from cbid.
Yeah, they're metal. But I put it in the toiletry bag with other metal stuff like my razor, etc. Haven't had a problem.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I just buy a small torch when I get there. Cutter has not been a problem.