What's new

Your Crown Jewel???

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I was rotating my humi's over the last few days and I have this one stick (Just One) That I stare at and drool over....It's my precious!!!
It is (Trumpets of heaven blowing)......A "Padron 80th"
I've only had one that twenty5 gifted me with when I first came to BOTL and I have yet to forget the perfect tatse and pleasure of this majestic stogi. I got this in a sampler back in December and have been hiding it from view only to look at it from time to time. It is in my opinion the holy grail of my cigar collection and the only one I got....Which means I just cant bare to fire it up!!
So my question is...........................
What is your "Precious"? What cigar are you holding out on because you just cant get yourself to let it go up in smoke!!!! :nono:

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Have one T110 I stare at from time to time but me and the wife are in the process of adopting and saving it for when its final. Mass DCF takes so long and there is so much red tape its a miracle that anyone adopts in this state.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario Sun Grown. I got it in the Fuente story from Arnolds, but at $60 I just cant seeem to think of anything special enough to smoke it.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario Sun Grown. I got it in the Fuente story from Arnolds, but at $60 I just cant seeem to think of anything special enough to smoke it.
Same here I get them at Holt's. I have only the one left and I prob won't smoke it until I get one or two more. Its almost just there as a tease for now. Damn fine cigar just wish they were half the price.

JxBr

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have about a thousand crown jewels. Mostly stuff you can't replace from Cuba in the 50's- 70's. Every once in a while I'll burn one of them. It's tough though, and I know that cigars are meant to be smoked, and there may not be a tomorrow. You just never know.

Maybe I'll smoke that Partagas Demi-tip today...

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Have about a thousand crown jewels. Mostly stuff you can't replace from Cuba in the 50's- 70's. Every once in a while I'll burn one of them. It's tough though, and I know that cigars are meant to be smoked, and there may not be a tomorrow. You just never know.

Maybe I'll smoke that Partagas Demi-tip today...
.......fire them up and enjoy!! I guess my single band padron dip maduros but there are others.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Gran Reserva that I was given for Christmas this year. However I know that I will be smoking it after I pass the Bar in a year and a half.

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have had some things that may have been considered jewels, but I smoked them as I plan on smoking all of them. Some sooner than others maybe. What really makes it the right time?

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
There's nothing in my humi that I would really call a crown jewel. There's some in there that stick around a bit longer than others though.

The stick I have that I've been waiting on the longest right now is a RYJ Short Churchill.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have alot of crown jewels in the humi, and a bunch that I've smoked already. They are meant to be smoked afterall. I'd say currently it's a Cohiba Sublime EL '04 that stares up at me from the middle of my singles drawer.