What's new

Your Crown Jewel???

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
That's funny shit Brooks, I don't want to smoke the egg I've got, too much of a conversation piece, but I have thought about putting some of the tobacco bedding in a pipe! I wonder what leaf the bedding is. :glassesgr
It comes from the "Potpourri" plant! :rolling:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I have alot of crown jewels in the humi, and a bunch that I've smoked already. They are meant to be smoked afterall. I'd say currently it's a Cohiba Sublime EL '04 that stares up at me from the middle of my singles drawer.
If I had alot it wouldn't matter to me either but some of us cannot afford to have more than that one special stogie. Hence my question! :peace:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have an El Rey Del Mundo from 1978 from Oneaday I have been saving for a special occasion!
oo oo oo me too me too, but I smoked it. One early morning on the beach watching 12 year old kids riding waves I was too much of a puss to swim out in. Like 12 foot and peeling. I got scared and smoked a nice stick with a big ass coffee in the fog.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I don't really have one anymore. I smoked all of my special sticks this past year for one reason or another. A couple I'll never have the chance to smoke again, but they were worth the wait. I want to get a Padron 45th to keep for 10 years and smoke it on my 45th birthday. I'm sure I'll get around to it one day.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If I had alot it wouldn't matter to me either but some of us cannot afford to have more than that one special stogie. Hence my question! :peace:
I didn't mean it didn't matter to me. Trust me when I tell you any time I've smoked something rare either bought or gifted I stare at it and say to myself "Holy shit I can't believe I'm smoking a ........" I do find it important at least for myself to keep the perspective that they are cigars and meant to be smoked. Otherwise you expect more from the experience than a cigar can possibly give.:)

Chas

Bon Vivant
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2009 Swisher Sweet.....

:stretchgr
Yeah, know what you mean Clint - just can't bring meself to smoke that dog - though I have often wondered how they stick that ultra-thin bit-0-leaf to the paper that makes up the wrapper (and why they do it - Ha!)

Though I do enjoy dropping a Swisher down the barrel of the ol' "Over & Under" at the Skeet Range and letting it go - the shotgun and on-lookers seem to enjoy it - the combination leaves a delightful aroma in the air ~:0)

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Have one T110 I stare at from time to time but me and the wife are in the process of adopting and saving it for when its final. Mass DCF takes so long and there is so much red tape its a miracle that anyone adopts in this state.
Smoke it. I will send you another one. Shoot me your addy.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I've got a AF Opus X that I paid about 21 bucks for my first semester of freshman year that I promised my brothers on BOTL that I would save for graduation after my SR year. Still sitting there, nice and cozy like promised!! I also have a couple T110's left that I'm saving for when the weather is PERFECT out.

-Dave

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Have about a thousand crown jewels. Mostly stuff you can't replace from Cuba in the 50's- 70's. Every once in a while I'll burn one of them. It's tough though, and I know that cigars are meant to be smoked, and there may not be a tomorrow. You just never know.

Maybe I'll smoke that Partagas Demi-tip today...
I'm with you, the two of mine that get me salavating are a 40's Partagas Ramonitas and a 1920 Castle Hall.