What's new

Your Crown Jewel???

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't think I have one... Just some I haven't gotten around to smoking. The one I lusted after the most is probably the LFD Limitado II that I got this christmas, but that'll pass.

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Great Topic,

I have quite a few :D

Mine would be:

1- Cohiba Piramidas LE 2006 (12 of those)
2- Ramon Alones RE Libano (13 of those)
3- Opus X Robusto (2 sticks bought while I was on the honeymoon + we don't get them in Bahrain)

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had one, it wasn't expensive, but I knew that they were becoming extinct, so I held on to it for almost a year before I smoked it. It was an Exile.

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have a Padron 45th Family Reserve that I am afraid to smoke.
Afraid to smoke it because, I have a feeling that I will enjoy it too much and cant ever get another one.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
I have a few things that I guess would be considered jewels. I guess the one I look at the most is the Padron Millenium Maduro. I almost smoked it on my birthday this year but smoked the AF Gran Aniverxario SG instead. It was a fantastic smoke.

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I have a Padron 45th Family Reserve that I am afraid to smoke.
Afraid to smoke it because, I have a feeling that I will enjoy it too much and cant ever get another one.
better smoke it now and still be able to get some... than next year when they are harder to obtain

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Got an Opus Perfexcion #2 thats been aging for 5 years +

waiting for a big day to light it up

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
1950s Clear Havana from CC and a Graycliff with the Presidential seal...and yes...it is from big willy...who else?:) It is from when he visited the factory a couple years back.
Does it have a bend in it!!! :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:
Seriously that's pretty cool...can you post a pic?
Also what is a T110? is it a Tat? Anyone? I see alot of talk on that one!

Last edited:

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a new jewel.. I finally found the Oliva Serie V maduro...... I've been looking for it for over a year, so you better know that bad boy is going to remain unsmoked until the PERFECT moment!

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Mine is a cigar (nub) that was rolled by Sam Leccia for me at an event in Topeka last sept....He rolled it with my name on it...looks sweet and it is one that will never be smoked...as for the other jewels I have...anything I have gotten from a brother/sister as they bring back memories of conversations...meeting in person...etc...ie anytime I smoke a cain or oliva maduro I think of Jamie (ksflyfisher) and getting to meet him at that event in sept...thats just me tho lol...len

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I guess I have a few, all of which were given or traded to me by BOTL's.
There are many, but a few notables would be: Cohiba Sublime Extra, Cuban Davidoff, Presidential Graycliff...

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
My new jewel thanks to Larry (SkinsFanLarry) after a meet up in Raleigh. Cant wait for a warm summer day by the pool to enjoy it.

Bolívar Belicosos Finos