What's new

Your Favorite Cigar RIGHT NOW

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
This is for informative and entertainment purposes only, but I would like to know -- right now, what's your favorite stick? Not all time favorite, but rather when the thought/compulsion "I'm gonna have a cigar right now" goes through your noggin, what stick are you picturing.

For me? Viaje Stuffed Turkey White Meat. Been that way for about two months. I just can't get enough. Sadly, LANCERO FEBRUARY is preventing me from having one. Luckily, February is short.

You?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just bought a ton of sticks I have never tried before... As it stands right now when I think what's my favorite stick right now - all I can think is I am about to find out.

It's going to be a fun summer for me.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Any high end Fuente (opus, DC). Or Ashton (VSG, Symmetry). The intemperance envy. Tat Noellas Reserva. Las Calaveras 550.

If I had my druthers? Any Angel's Share. Anything narrow.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Ive found myself reaching for the Viaje Exclusivo DES 2 (smoking excellently right now, go try one) and the NHC Capa Especial (this cigar has never, not for a solitary moment, even considered the thought of smoking in any manner which could be considered sub-par) with increasing frequency. Because my supplies are starting to dwindle I really need a DES 3 and a re-release of the NHC Capa sometime soon. I doubt I'm that lucky.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ive found myself reaching for the Viaje Exclusivo DES 2 (smoking excellently right now, go try one) and the NHC Capa Especial (this cigar has never, not for a solitary moment, even considered the thought of smoking in any manner which could be considered sub-par) with increasing frequency. Because my supplies are starting to dwindle I really need a DES 3 and a re-release of the NHC Capa sometime soon. I doubt I'm that lucky.
If the NHC Capa is anything close to the Reserva, it must be the tits.

Fume D'amour for me. I can't shut the fuck up about the cigar, but I'm such a fan.