What's new

Your Favorite Cigar RIGHT NOW

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Partagas Lusi.

Barring CC's, it's a tie between the Long Live the King "The Heater" and the Las Calaveras 550

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I can't wait for it to stay warm so I can smoke some of the Tat TAA's I just got a couple of weeks ago. After smoking my first one during a warm spell I can't quit thinking of them. Right now I'm reaching for Papas Fritas on a regular basis because of the cold and I really like them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good question, however, it just amazes me that so many people cannot give a simple answer (what is your favorite cigar?).
For years now (5 or 6) and still today, my favorite cigar, is the Paul Gramarian Symphony 20 Connoisseur

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
This is for informative and entertainment purposes only, but I would like to know -- right now, what's your favorite stick? Not all time favorite, but rather when the thought/compulsion "I'm gonna have a cigar right now" goes through your noggin, what stick are you picturing.
A Partagas Serie D (cc) or a La Aurora Barrel Aged. Those cigars were game changers for me.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Paul Stulac Lord
Without a doubt, don't smoke them much though because I don't want to run out of them haha
I've got a nice stash of the Maduro. How much better are they at three and six months? Mine are factory fresh. I'm still waiting on the recommended 14 day minimum.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I've got a nice stash of the Maduro. How much better are they at three and six months? Mine are factory fresh. I'm still waiting on the recommended 14 day minimum.
Good question, the couple I have I got about 3 months ago in a trade with problemsolverjc. But I'll tell you what, I haven't smoke one of his cigars that I haven't loved. Haven't noticed a big change with age though.