What's new

Your Favorite Cigar RIGHT NOW

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Right now it's between the 601 Napalm and the Padilla Habano.

I found half a box of those Padillas hidden in a corner of my local shop. I believe they have been discontinued, which is truly upsetting. First time I had one, about 6 years ago, I hated it. But, they have aged so perfectly. Will have to try not to smoke them all this month! haha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is for informative and entertainment purposes only, but I would like to know -- right now, what's your favorite stick? Not all time favorite, but rather when the thought/compulsion "I'm gonna have a cigar right now" goes through your noggin, what stick are you picturing.

For me? Viaje Stuffed Turkey White Meat. Been that way for about two months. I just can't get enough. Sadly, LANCERO FEBRUARY is preventing me from having one. Luckily, February is short.

You?
Old Camacho Corjos... their older simple Brown Band stuff

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Real tough to narrow, but two of my favorites as of late are tat petit cazadores reservas and la aurora 107 lanceros. You're missing out if you forget to retrohale while enjoying these.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Southern Draw Firethorn and Illusione Fume de Amour...pretty much neck and neck.