What's new

Your first concert?

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
UFO Lights Out Tour - Chicago Ampitheater 1978

My friends and I bought tickets and took the "L" train down to the near southside; adventurous for 13 year olds! Saxon opened. Fun times... That concert started me on the slippery slope of attending concerts, Metallica, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, The Who, Grateful Dead, et al, and even Journey (I took a girl I was sweet on to the show).

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
UFO Lights Out Tour - Chicago Ampitheater 1978

My friends and I bought tickets and took the "L" train down to the near southside; adventurous for 13 year olds! Saxon opened. Fun times... That concert started me on the slippery slope of attending concerts, Metallica, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, The Who, Grateful Dead, et al, and even Journey (I took a girl I was sweet on to the show).
Oh man, I loved UFO! Don't know many people who even remember them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
First show I ever saw was the Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers. The Foo Fighters were an opening band and they did better than the chili peppers.

BrendanM

Nicofiend
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With the parents I saw a number of folk concerts including Arlo Guthrie, Peter, Paul & Mary, and Tom Paxton. I saw some symphonies, Sha Na Na, Chick Corea and countless drum and bugle corps.

As best I can figure, without digging through a pile of tickets, the first rock concert I went to without them, that wasn't my friends playing at my high school, was Pantera with Crowbar opening on 4/9/94 at The Strand in Rhode Island.