What's new

Your First

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur. Not too bad at the time, but you couldn't catch me with one of those dead now. I had one about a year ago and wondered how I ever got thru one. You started off on a high note though, I see. Hard to beat a 64 anny ever, let alone for a first stick.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur. Not too bad at the time, but you couldn't catch me with one of those dead now. I had one about a year ago and wondered how I ever got thru one. You started off on a high note though, I see. Hard to beat a 64 anny ever, let alone for a first stick.
Believe me it was by luck was in Vegas and a guy picked it out for me because I was a novice. Now that I've got more seasoning it was a great stick!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first 5 smokes went like this...

Padron Executive Maduro
A Fuente Hemingway Classic
MFC Flor de las Antillas
Padron 1926 #35 Maduro
MFC La Reloba Sumatra

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I remember my first stick vividly. I went to the B&M with a friend and we walked into their huge walk in humidor with boxes and boxes, piles and piles, of all different cigars. I remember thinking how delicious that room smelled. My friend and I didn't know hardly anything about cigars and were browsing aimlessly. Another gentleman was in there and said " hey there young men, try this one, it's a pretty good smoke." He handed us a Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 robusto. I don't remember smoking that particular stick, I just remember falling in love with the whole experience of browsing for, feeling, squeezing, smelling the cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 91.7%
12   1   0
I was camping and someone gave me a DE Juicy Lucy. I really enjoyed it and I was off from there. I guess thats why DE will always have a place in my humidor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Canada saw a sign saying Cuban cigars, was an idiot and said I want a Cuban we can't get those where I live. The guy handed me a cigar probably wasnt a Cuban, the name was forgotten long ago.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Rum Tipped Old Port. My dad used to smoke them. First one I ever stole.
First one I ever bought was a Padron 1964. Can't remember much else, but I walked into a B&M and said "Gimme your finest". Probably an Imperial...

KK33

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
My first hand rolled cigar was a no band B&M stick. It was crap and had horrible burn issues, probably because I was smoking it like a cigarette. But it was with a family friend who just wanted to hang out and talk with me because my parents were going through a nasty divorce. He was a seasoned smoker, so if I thought they were bad he must have had a horrible time. Still, it left a lasting impression and help me out through a rough time. The up side is, he's coming to my wedding in August and I'm going to bomb the shit out of him.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Black and Mild Robusto, straight off the shelves at Walgreens, in the early 80's.

First hand rolled cigar was a Don Mateo, heralded by Esquire Magazine as "the World's Best Cheap Cigar". Let's just say I went back to Black and Milds for a little bit.