What's new

Your First

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to Canada saw a sign saying Cuban cigars, was an idiot and said I want a Cuban we can't get those where I live. The guy handed me a cigar probably wasnt a Cuban, the name was forgotten long ago.
It was a guantamanara, pretty sure it's not a Cuban. Now to figure out the secret places you guys get Cubans......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First was some kind of maduro, didn't know it then, don't know any more than that. Handed to me out of a humidor at a friends while playing poker years ago. It was decent but I wasn't a smoker and was probably half-drunk already so I'm sure I didn't appreciate it if it was a good one

First that really got me into cigars was Arturo Fuente it's a boy cigars a couple years ago, decent enough that I wanted to try more. I could only give away 10 of the 25 in the box, so I had to smoke the other 15, didn't store them correctly of course, just in the box, and was disappointed that they kept getting worse over time. I know better now, my first humidor is barely 2 months old and is full already! I need to smoke more.....

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That would have been a Backwoods. I was about 16 and my buddy, Mark, and me wanted to be Clint Eastwood so badly! LOL...The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly! That smoke was the 'ugly'!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
macanudo hampton court cafe, however now I probably would never buy another, my tastes have drastically changed.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I believe it was a RP Vintage 1990 or 1992... it came in a glass tube which is what sold me hahahaha. Had one for graduating high school.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Another member of the "something with a plastic tip from a drug store" club... one of my buddies thought they were the greatest thing ever.

My first real cigar was a Macanudo. Then had an Onyx maduro and thought that was the greatest thing ever....

Tiburon

Apprentice BOTL
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Black and Milds out with the boys...you know, 'Cuz we was cool....

Went to Holt's where a fine tobacconist handed me an Ashton Magnum. All downhill from there. Actually stopped smoking for about 5-6 years. Neighbor handed me a CI catalog, I ordered the mild taster pack and a Rocky Patel Connecticut got me all started again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back in the 90's I owned a 4 cylinder Toyota. That car turned a 6 hour trip into 11. Bringing my cousins some NY bagels and White Castles. Stopped off and grabbed me a pack of dutch masters. Got a good 1 inch ash, knew how the smokers in my family just banged off their cig ashes I did the same. Thing snapped in half and the lit end sailed into the back seat. Screeched across 3 empty lanes praying it didn't burn the food. All was well, and I was hooked on cigars.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Swisher was my first smoke. First real cigar came out of a CI sampler that came with a 5ct herfador. I don't know which cigar I tried first but my choices were RP Connecticut, a couple Indian Tobac, Punch, Puros Indios and who knows what else. I hated them all.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Back in the 90's I owned a 4 cylinder Toyota. That car turned a 6 hour trip into 11. Bringing my cousins some NY bagels and White Castles. Stopped off and grabbed me a pack of dutch masters. Got a good 1 inch ash, knew how the smokers in my family just banged off their cig ashes I did the same. Thing snapped in half and the lit end sailed into the back seat. Screeched across 3 empty lanes praying it didn't burn the food. All was well, and I was hooked on cigars.
Now that's a story!!!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I think my first was either a Mac or an Ashton when I was about 14. I would get an upman every so often through highschool. Then when i turned 18 I bought a box of partagas and the rest is history. I even worked in a b&m for two years while I was a nontraditional college student.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We used to smoke a lot of Garcia y Vega when we were in highschool. Cheap, easy to get to, and no cutter required!

My first "real" premium handmade cigar was probably a CAO L'Anniversaire---

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was probably a swisher sweet while in high school. My first real cigar, and I use that term loosely here, was either an Indios or a Baccarat.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
A (possibly fake) Cuban Montecristo in Dominican Republic along with a couple Cohibas.