What's new

Your home smoking area.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
New furniture for the Cohiba Cabana. I had been using a cheap-ass folding sling chair but one of the arms came loose a few days ago. I had errands in town today so I made a detour to Cabela’s and bought this director’s chair, complete with side table and an organizer pocket. No more putting the iPad and keyboard on the floor or worrying about a glass or bottle that won’t fit the drink holder.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New furniture for the Cohiba Cabana. I had been using a cheap-ass folding sling chair but one of the arms came loose a few days ago. I had errands in town today so I made a detour to Cabela’s and bought this director’s chair, complete with side table and an organizer pocket. No more putting the iPad and keyboard on the floor or worrying about a glass or bottle that won’t fit the drink holder.

Is that a tent?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
After a fashion. It’s a little pop up dressing cabana. Just big enough for the chair with headroom to stand. The silver walls help reflect the propane heater output around me. Keeps me pretty comfy out in the driveway.
Doesn't the smoke just hang around you?
Ever thought of any plans for a smoking hut or shack?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow more power to ya. Must get some good looks from the neighbors lol. I just put a box fan in the window in reverse and call it a day, if any smell lingers the following day I light a candle. Once I started smoking inside I started hating smoking outside.

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Doesn't the smoke just hang around you?
Not so much. There’s a screened window behind and above my head that I keep open. If I need additional ventilation (haven’t yet) a panel in the roof also zips open.

Ever thought of any plans for a smoking hut or shack?
I have but space is tight on the lot. We have an acre but a lot of it is hillside down to the back of the house, then drops off under the deck. One day when I build a new shed, I may build a small smoke room into it.