What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
4 inch with the biggest baffles. 2 1/2 inch. But think i may cut them down a little more. Nice deep sound but like it little louder.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I was ordering some of 4-noggins "3 blind moose" pipe tobbacco for a friend as a gift, and got myself some too, but while I was looking around the website, I got a little carried away and ordered some tins for myself since it was so reasonably priced and I got free shipping;
DSCN1199.JPG

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Being a little gun shy as I'm still waiting on my medical bills to come through my wife let me take a little of our tax return money to buy this lot. I really love my wife! :smile:
Ben Wade Pipe and good Baccy
mc154.JPGmc153.JPG

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Whatcha gonna break it in with? Hmmmmmm? Nice pipe bro!
Thanks. Not sure yet. My noob options are pretty limited at this point. I've still got some University Flake & Dunhill Nightcap (bombed from Grrrr & JJ) left - prolly one of those two until I get around to getting some more.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Bought my first "real" pipe today. Read that these are a decent value for the money. Gonna start breaking it in tonight. :)

My first and a couple after that were Grabow, they do a really good job for the price and i still use them as my beat around pipe. i dropped one from a moving car and it still smokes fine just a little diy rustication.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
nice starter, kev! lose the filter or stinger, IMO, and you have yourself a damn decent pipe there. o)
I was wondering what those little paper filters accomplish. Why don't you like them?
They are the same as a filter on a cigarette but the problem with a filter on a pipe is they tar up and give you a moist bitter flavor to your smoke, they had a charcoal one for awhile that i actually didnt mind on my aromatic blends but they don't sell that anymore.