What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
not a purchase, per se, but at least an addition. o)

realize, it takes effort for me NOT to end up with kindergarten-level results, so i am chalking these up as wins. UC gordito and fuente chateau pyramid boxes, a little drilling and dremeling, a little gorilla glue, and some of that plastic shelf liner stuff for slip resistance and padding. fancy? nope, but it ties my new thing in with my old favorite. also, i like reusing whenever possible

feel free to give suggestions, or rip my idea off and do better! just post pix if you do. o)

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Those are awesome! I have my Nordings on bean bags cuz they dont fit and racks that i can find! You have so given me ideas for my Nordings now!

not a purchase, per se, but at least an addition. o)

realize, it takes effort for me NOT to end up with kindergarten-level results, so i am chalking these up as wins. UC gordito and fuente chateau pyramid boxes, a little drilling and dremeling, a little gorilla glue, and some of that plastic shelf liner stuff for slip resistance and padding. fancy? nope, but it ties my new thing in with my old favorite. also, i like reusing whenever possible

feel free to give suggestions, or rip my idea off and do better! just post pix if you do. o)

Rating - 100%
163   0   0

My new to me Nording. Got a message few days ago asking if i wanted to buy a Nording, well HECK YEA. This thing looks brand new. Pic doesnt do it justice.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Nice pick up! I'm really looking forward to a visit at J.M. Boswell's next week. It'll be my first time visiting, but I cannot deny my expectation of finding a new piece of briar to add to the collection! I'll post a pic if one has my name on it!

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
View attachment 31115

My travel kit.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
That's awesome...I have been looking into getting one of these as well. Just waiting till I become a more seasoned pipe smoker.
I took my pipe with me into the shop and tried it out in the different pouches till it felt comfy. The small pouch was a gift that i keep spare baccy in. And the ashcan is a threaded lid xikar ashcan that i put a cork in the lid. I carry it on my bike or my gear bag at work.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
no isht? NICE! and, yes, pix please!

as an aside, hoarder, i am desperately trying to make pipe my cost effective solution, so i can drop coin on cigars i really want. and you AIN'T making that any easier with pick ups like these. o)