What's new

Your latest pipe/pipe tobacco purchase thread....

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I think you went from slippery slope to full blown avalanche Kevin. ;)
Yeeeeeep. :)

Smoking way less cigars & spending less on the whole too. Could be just because its new/interesting/a fad, but I'll ride it out for the time being.
you mean we finally found a way for you to keep your mitts off the CCs long enough for them to age? WOW! 0_0

and you guys are lucky i don't like posting pick ups. i'm 16 pounds and 18 pipes in so far. i has a weak. o)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I think you went from slippery slope to full blown avalanche Kevin. ;)
Yeeeeeep. :)

Smoking way less cigars & spending less on the whole too. Could be just because its new/interesting/a fad, but I'll ride it out for the time being.
you mean we finally found a way for you to keep your mitts off the CCs long enough for them to age? WOW! 0_0

and you guys are lucky i don't like posting pick ups. i'm 16 pounds and 18 pipes in so far. i has a weak. o)
Keep in mind that "age" for Kevin is like a week :)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Nice pick ups fellas!!!! Need to smoke my pipe this weekend...Colds almost over. As far as Kevin's slippery slope...I'm right there with him. Easy to do with pipe tobacco being so inexpensive compared to cigars.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
yup. we're weak. at least i am! o)

hilson vintage dublin. put two bowls of a virginia flake through it since 4 and it is performing beautifully! it is also dead sexy to boot.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
very excited about this! I have never had either of these before so I am really looking forward to trying them

Nice, bro! Can't find either of those anywhere!

Lol, I know. I am beggining to wonder if they really exist. I think pipe stores just put them on their site so you keep coming back! But I guess we are the fools, they never have it in stock and we buy something else from them!! ;)

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Nice, bro! Can't find either of those anywhere!

Lol, I know. I am beggining to wonder if they really exist. I think pipe stores just put them on their site so you keep coming back! But I guess we are the fools, they never have it in stock and we buy something else from them!! ;)
I got real lucky and caught an email alert two minutes after it was sent out, by the time I was submitting my order it warned me that the stock for stonehaven was -2, but it still let me place the order and luckily it still shipped